The Student Room Group

Will I get pregnant if I had sperm on my panties?

Me and my boyfriend had sex but I was wearing a panty and he was naked, there were no penetration when we were doing it then he ejaculated on my panty.. It took us about a minute before wiping the sperm off of my panty. Then I Immediately peed and washed after that... Will I get pregnant from that? My last menstruation by the way was 15 days earlier before this incident and I'm 19 years old..
Reply 1
no you won't get pregnant. if no sperm actually got inside you then you have nothing to worry about.
Reply 2
Oh, what a relief.. :smile: Thank you very much..
Reply 3
Hi, I really need another answer... After this incident I nervously waited for 2 weeks for my period to come on the 8th of December. But it didn't, instead I was 2 days late and it came on the 10th. I was at peace at last but to my surprise my usual bleeding for 5 days on lasted for like 2 or 3 days.. I'm really worried now.. I'm afraid to take a pregnancy test, can you tell me what this means?
Reply 4
Original post by Plumstone
no you won't get pregnant. if no sperm actually got inside you then you have nothing to worry about.

Hi, I really need another answer... After this incident I nervously waited for 2 weeks for my period to come on the 8th of December. But it didn't, instead I was 2 days late and it came on the 10th. I was at peace at last but to my surprise my usual bleeding for 5 days only lasted for like 2 or 3 days.. I'm really worried now.. I'm afraid to take a pregnancy test, can you tell me what this means?
Reply 5
Original post by jinpomel78
Hi, I really need another answer... After this incident I nervously waited for 2 weeks for my period to come on the 8th of December. But it didn't, instead I was 2 days late and it came on the 10th. I was at peace at last but to my surprise my usual bleeding for 5 days only lasted for like 2 or 3 days.. I'm really worried now.. I'm afraid to take a pregnancy test, can you tell me what this means?

You could be experiencing changes in your period for a variety of reasons including stress related or hormonal - at 19, you may even still be going through puberty.

If you are genuinely concerned, take the test. The worrying will just get worse and worse. You can then decide how to proceed if you are pregnant. Although, it is unlikely since you had your period when it was due. Better safe than sorry. Regardless of result, you have our full support.

A doctor is unlikely to think anything is wrong with your period at this stage but if you are not pregnant, keep an eye on it and if you continue having issues see your GP. Periods change as time goes by anyway, so it could be nothing :smile:
No, you'll be fine, but the only thing that will stop you worrying is a negative pregnancy test, so do one.

The stress has probably affected your period and periods change sometimes for no apparent reason.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 7
That cant be termed as sex,since there was no penetration
Can i something??
How is it ? U preggo?
So what did the results say
I recently had sex and we didn’t use protection he pulled out but cummed all over my stomach and on top of my underwear but after he cummed he quickly cleaned it off and I quickly went to the bathroom and cleaned myself , I’m suppose to start my period tomorrow 11/4/2020 but I keep waking up to really really bad anxiety attacks and they aren’t no joke , can someone please answer me if I could be pregnant 😬
Original post by ariannaaa12
I recently had sex and we didn’t use protection he pulled out but cummed all over my stomach and on top of my underwear but after he cummed he quickly cleaned it off and I quickly went to the bathroom and cleaned myself , I’m suppose to start my period tomorrow 11/4/2020 but I keep waking up to really really bad anxiety attacks and they aren’t no joke , can someone please answer me if I could be pregnant 😬

How long was he inside you and how old are you?
Hi, I am 21 Years Old. Could dry humping, lead to pregnancy if I was wearing my thin layer of panties and my boyfriend, his thick panties? I have this doubt because both of us were wet and our underpants were too. But after he had ejaculated, within two minutes, I had changed my panties and washed off. I am really scared if it could lead to pregnancy, and if so what are the ways I could prevent it from happening ? Please Help. I had my last period on the 1st of March, and I am ovulating now as of today. Please tell me.

Quick Reply

Latest