The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1980
Original post by Previous
My track number and Apply ID number are exactly the same. Try that!

That's odd, I have two different Personal IDs - the one for Track is different to the one in Apply, but if they are different, you can get the one you need for Track by doing this: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=45329592&postcount=1987 :biggrin:
Please can someone help! When submitting my statement it says I am 7 lines over but still have 114 characters left? I keep shortening it but it isn't changing! Anyone else have this problem?
Reply 1982
Original post by Katiebarnes1991
Please can someone help! When submitting my statement it says I am 7 lines over but still have 114 characters left? I keep shortening it but it isn't changing! Anyone else have this problem?

It has to be 47 lines or 4000 characters - whichever limit you hit first.

You've hit the 47 line limit so you can't use up your other 114 characters. It has to be a maximum of 47 lines or 4000 characters. Yours is over the line limit and needs reducing by 7 lines, so just ignore the character count as it doesn't apply to you. :smile:
Reply 1983
Hi guys,

I've finished my UCAS application, unfortunately it wont allow me to submit as my Maths GCSE is still pending. I'm pretty confident that I passed, however I have to wait until the middle of January before I can get the grade. Any of you guys waiting for a grade? Will my application be affected if I wait until January?
Reply 1984
Original post by Deja Vu
That's odd, I have two different Personal IDs - the one for Track is different to the one in Apply, but if they are different, you can get the one you need for Track by doing this: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=45329592&postcount=1987 :biggrin:

I thought it was odd, too, but it was what UCAS told me to do over the phone, and it works fine. ??
Reply 1985
Original post by Previous
I thought it was odd, too, but it was what UCAS told me to do over the phone, and it works fine. ??

Strange. I can't login to Track using my Apply ID, it just says invalid login details. After getting my Track details e-mailed to me, I can login with the second Personal ID but still not the first one :dontknow:
Reply 1986
Okay freaking out!!! Just logged into track and it says ST Marys twickenham is: course full…….
Finally finished my application and can't find University of Sheffield or Sheffield Hallam PGCE English on the course search, anyone applied to either of these?? Worried they're not running the courses anymore!
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by amul1992
Finally finished my application and can't find University of Sheffield or Sheffield Hallam PGCE English on the course search, anyone applied to either of these?? Worried they're not running the courses anymore!

I think they're only running school direct

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Descartes93
Can you just confirm that the test is still the same as the online practice tests, i.e. Spelling, Punctuation, Grammar and Comprehension?

Congrats btw :smile:

Yeah it's exactly the same on-screen format, same structure, same order. I found the spelling and punctuation on par with the online practice questions, the comprehension easier, and a couple of the grammar questions a lot harder actually. But I guess you can afford to get a few questions wrong and still pass so no point in worrying too much. Shame they don't tell you your pass mark or what questions you got wrong!

Have you got yours booked? Good luck!
Original post by cutebat
Congrats! :-) me too !

Yay! Got a week now to revise for the mental arithmetic section of the numeracy test as that's the bit I'm worried about really. Just want to get them over and done with now!
Original post by bellylaugh
Yeah it's exactly the same on-screen format, same structure, same order. I found the spelling and punctuation on par with the online practice questions, the comprehension easier, and a couple of the grammar questions a lot harder actually. But I guess you can afford to get a few questions wrong and still pass so no point in worrying too much. Shame they don't tell you your pass mark or what questions you got wrong!

Have you got yours booked? Good luck!

Ahh thank you for calming me down somewhat :smile: Yes, I have my Lit booked on Friday - do they tell you there and then if you've passed?
One of my references is done, hurray :smile: Still waiting on the other one though. :/
Original post by Descartes93
Ahh thank you for calming me down somewhat :smile: Yes, I have my Lit booked on Friday - do they tell you there and then if you've passed?

Yes you just leave the room where you're doing the test, go back to reception to pick up your belonging etc and then they hand you a piece of paper which has your result on. No waiting around.

Also, my test was booked for 2.45pm but I ended up being 45 mins early and they let me just sit the test there and then which was good. I think I would have been even more nervous if I had to wait around for 45 mins!

I'm tempted to rearrange my numeracy for Monday just so it's out of the way!
Reply 1994
Has anyone else applied for primary at Bath Spa Chichester or Gloucester? Sent mine off today and so nervous about hearing back!
Original post by Deja Vu
Yep, go to Track and click "Forgot login details?".

Enter your e-mail address and it will send you 3 e-mails - one with your e-mail address in, one with your Personal ID for Track (different to the one in Apply for some reason!) and your password.

You can then login using these. :smile:

thanks!!!! Worked for me. Nothing been updated though.
Original post by arhall92
Has anyone else applied for primary at Bath Spa Chichester or Gloucester? Sent mine off today and so nervous about hearing back!

Im currently at chi for undergrad and it's one of my pgce primary choices
Reply 1997
Original post by smiler000
Hi all, just wondering whether anyone has applied to/ heard from Chichester, Brighton or Sussex unis yet?? Thanks!:biggrin:

Original post by arhall92
I applied for Chichester! and Brighton, and Southampton. (: and haven't heard from chi or brighton!
Why is everyone so eager to log in to track? I was under the impression there's nothing to see because we would get an e-mail if it's updated with an interview anyway. Am I missing something?
Reply 1999
Original post by Airfairy
Why is everyone so eager to log in to track? I was under the impression there's nothing to see because we would get an e-mail if it's updated with an interview anyway. Am I missing something?

AFAIK Track only sends out e-mails once a day (or it might be twice, I can't remember). Unless they've changed it, that's how it used to be anyway.

Latest

Trending

Trending