The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Michael^^
If you're talking about Dynasty Warriors, then yes, I played the game series and completed them all :biggrin:

Yeah I will be ignoring him and file a complaint on Monday. :biggrin:

No, I was talking about Doctor Who.

So, how did it go?
Original post by AMYC1999
No, I was talking about Doctor Who.

So, how did it go?

Oh ahah, I used to watch it with one of my friends from school.

I never ended up reporting him, since I was taking a long hard think about it, whilst I was revising for my CCNA, and I understand where he was coming from and he's just pushing..:biggrin:

Anyway, do you watch DW?
Oh ahah, I used to watch it with one of my friends from school.

I never ended up reporting him, since I was taking a long hard think about it, whilst I was revising for my CCNA, and I understand where he was coming from and he's just pushing..:biggrin:

Anyway, do you watch DW?

When? What was the episode about?

Alright, glad it's sorted :h:

Yes I do, you? I've watched all episodes since 10th doctor and onwards and some 9the doctor episode :yep:
When? What was the episode about?

Alright, glad it's sorted :h:

Yes I do, you? I've watched all episodes since 10th doctor and onwards and some 9the doctor episode :yep:

Jesus Christ, it was too long ago to remember.. What is it like no, I might get back into watching it, since the only thing I watch now is study videos..
Jesus Christ, it was too long ago to remember.. What is it like no, I might get back into watching it, since the only thing I watch now is study videos..

:lol: ok but have you watched any of the 11th doctor episodes? Were they 10th doctor, David Tennant ones?
:lol: ok but have you watched any of the 11th doctor episodes? Were they 10th doctor, David Tennant ones?

David Tennant ones, I only remember that because I watched a movie he was in, and found it quite an interesting movie, so I decided to find out what programs he was/is featured in, I done the same, with one of the actors from Phone Booth :biggrin:
David Tennant ones, I only remember that because I watched a movie he was in, and found it quite an interesting movie, so I decided to find out what programs he was/is featured in, I done the same, with one of the actors from Phone Booth :biggrin:

I think I've done that once with Jennifer Lawrence because of HG and it was called winter's bone i think, wasn't that good though. I mean her acting was good but.. But x-men :biggrin:
Aha, the person I found interesting, also played in "24", ended up watching every single series on it,sadly they haven't done any recently, I thought it'd be boring when I first looked into it, but then I got really into it :biggrin:
Aha, the person I found interesting, also played in "24", ended up watching every single series on it,sadly they haven't done any recently, I thought it'd be boring when I first looked into it, but then I got really into it :biggrin:

I wonder how a conversation about your lecturer turned into this.. :lol:

That's cool, i think i might have done it with other people too but can't remember who they are.

What else do you watch?

(edited 10 years ago)
I wonder how a conversation about your lecturer turned into this.. :lol:

That's cool, i think i might have done it with other people too but can't remember who they are.

What else do you watch?

Nothing at the moment really, I either watch people stream games, or I watch study videos,but it's not too bad since the videos are amazing anyway, but I do want to watch 24 again, what do you watch?
Nothing at the moment really, I either watch people stream games, or I watch study videos,but it's not too bad since the videos are amazing anyway, but I do want to watch 24 again, what do you watch?

nothing either atm on the internet most of the time well tsr actually...
+2
Hello people :biggrin:
Hello people :biggrin:

Welcome back
uppp
Reply 2097

Latest