Hey what course is that for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Law :smile:
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
In week 5 for Economics!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am currently enrolled at Bocconi university and got some pretty grades at my first partial exams :smile:
However those came out when I had already sent off my Ucas application, therefore I could really use some advice on whether I should send those grades to LSE or not ?

And good luck to everyone with the upcoming LSE Friday!
Reply 2203
Original post by Nik13
Hey there! Congrats on the offer!! Are you a UK applicant/what were your grades? :smile:

Thanks! I'm an international applicant and I'm not doing the GCEs/ IB. Just received an interview from Oxford and I'll have to fly over. so nervous and excited :s-smilie: But LSE is actually my first choice!
Reply 2204
Original post by kanuhura
I am currently enrolled at Bocconi university and got some pretty grades at my first partial exams :smile:
However those came out when I had already sent off my Ucas application, therefore I could really use some advice on whether I should send those grades to LSE or not ?

And good luck to everyone with the upcoming LSE Friday!

wahhhh what do you mean by LSE Friday?? my five weeks are gonna be up this friday, so i was expecting some kind of an update from the school anyway, but is this friday something special in general in terms of offers??
Original post by dawn25
wahhhh what do you mean by LSE Friday?? my five weeks are gonna be up this friday, so i was expecting some kind of an update from the school anyway, but is this friday something special in general in terms of offers??

It's just a day where people have seen LSE giving the most offers/rejections.
Reply 2206
Original post by Dilzo999
It's just a day where people have seen LSE giving the most offers/rejections.

oh wow, ok thanks for the info!
Reply 2207
Original post by alice_zhao
Five weeks passed, nothing heard yet! :hmmm:

join the club
Original post by runjennyrun17
In week 5 for Economics!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have they sent you a UMS questionnaire?
I have been waiting 7 weeks (2 since the end of my 5 week email) so I emailed the Admissions Tutor and she said that I'd have to wait for a decision by Christmas and if I don't hear from them by then, then I should email again lol

So the 5 weeks they stipulate isn't strict.
Original post by saimaahmadd
I have been waiting 7 weeks (2 since the end of my 5 week email) so I emailed the Admissions Tutor and she said that I'd have to wait for a decision by Christmas and if I don't hear from them by then, then I should email again lol

So the 5 weeks they stipulate isn't strict.

What have you applied for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Boy_wonder_95
Have they sent you a UMS questionnaire?

not yet
But i think they won't because I have asked my referee to put my double math+Econ ums in my reference.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by gracelich
What have you applied for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Anthropology and Law
Original post by saimaahmadd
Anthropology and Law

Cool, good luck with your application, I'm sure you'll hear something from them soon :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2214
Original post by Leahhhhhhh
Hi everyone!
anyone received an offer in IR?
or a five-week email?

A girl from my school has a pretty good application overall and she hasn't heard from them since the '2 weeks email' step. Apparently many IR applicants are in the same situation. Don't panic! Good luck anyway :smile:
I received offer from LSE 1 month ago for Development and Environment(maybe this course is not so popular?haha) and I'm still waiting for Cambridge's reply. Cheers to everyone! I believe you can all receive good results:smile:
Original post by caroline=w=
I received offer from LSE 1 month ago for Development and Environment(maybe this course is not so popular?haha) and I'm still waiting for Cambridge's reply. Cheers to everyone! I believe you can all receive good results:smile:

Which college you applied for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lolzzzic
Thanks! I'm an international applicant and I'm not doing the GCEs/ IB. Just received an interview from Oxford and I'll have to fly over. so nervous and excited :s-smilie: But LSE is actually my first choice!

Hello! Where are you from?

I'm Italian, and I got an Oxford interview for Law, too. How are you preparing for it? :smile:

I'm still waiting for LSE, although the 5 weeks are now over... :frown:
Reply 2218
Original post by lolzzzic

Me too! Im from Australia! You? I have one for Cambridge in 2 weeks or so :frown:
Reply 2219
There's usually activity on Thursdays with LSE, or at least recently there has been. Maybe we can expect to hear something today. My five weeks is up today for Maths with Economics.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending