The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lucine.B
Hahaha! Come on now :tongue: How is it stupid??? At the end of the day all you can be is yourself. :smile: Anyways I'm sure yourself is a fine self so BE YOURSELF :aetsch: hehe.

I'm not an un-fine self but why be yourself when you can be better than yourself? That's a good life motto.
hello people

how you all doing
Afternoon :smile: :frown:
Original post by senz72
I'm in uni currently. Absolutely hating it though.

This might be creepy but you seem familiar. Have you ever heard of the Latymer school?

Sorry, you just look like someone I've seen around. I'm probably losing it. :/

Oh nice, where and what are you studying??? Oh whys that???

Lol I wouldn't consider that creepy, what I consider creepy is the PM's I tend to recieve :tongue: Why yes I have heard of that school! Latymer in London right??? Couple of my friends go...but I myself do not.

Haha no worries, I often find people to look familiar xD

Original post by bognog7654
hello people

how you all doing

Heya! Welcome to ze thread :h: I'm Lucine, how ar e ya???

Original post by Jack22031994
Afternoon :smile: :frown:

Oh hey, whats up???

Original post by Tom_green_day
I'm not an un-fine self but why be yourself when you can be better than yourself? That's a good life motto.

I say be the best verison of yourself you can be. No one but you can be that. I mean if you're not comfortable being yourself how can anyone ever like you, yourslef (qustion in genral not specifically pointed at you)
Reply 7044
Holla.

Perseverance is key.
Ah, I'm so happy! Had a dodgy driving lesson last Sunday which put me in a horrible mood about it all, but had a really good one today :') confidence is back hehe.

I say be the best verison of yourself you can be. No one but you can be that. I mean if you're not comfortable being yourself how can anyone ever like you, yourslef (qustion in genral not specifically pointed at you)

Well I live with the understanding that if I'm comfortable with myself, I'm not trying hard enough to be better. Pain and gain :wink:
Hello :smile: How's everyone?
Original post by itssimplyme
Ah, I'm so happy! Had a dodgy driving lesson last Sunday which put me in a horrible mood about it all, but had a really good one today :') confidence is back hehe.

Wooo! Good moods! :biggrin:
Original post by CharlieTT

Indeed; always the way forward! ;P Had a nice day? :smile:
Original post by itssimplyme
Indeed; always the way forward! ;P Had a nice day? :smile:

Not really, I feel like crap, had a lousy school day and am extremely tired. But I've been in a good mood since Tuesday for some reason xD
Not really, I feel like crap, had a lousy school day and am extremely tired. But I've been in a good mood since Tuesday for some reason xD

Awww, no that sucks :frown: Just school that's making you feel down? Have an early night tonight, ready for Friday and the weekend, woo! As you implied earlier, good moods are best :wink:
Original post by Flexa
Holla.

Perseverance is key.

Heyz welcome! :h: How are ya???
:yep: Amen sista/ brother (:colondollar:)

Original post by Tom_green_day
Well I live with the understanding that if I'm comfortable with myself, I'm not trying hard enough to be better. Pain and gain :wink:

:laugh: True dat :gangster: Still, at least try to better yourself then rather than trying to be someone else :tongue:

Original post by Bazinga13
Hello :smile: How's everyone?

Heya! Welcome! I'm good thanks, you??? :smile:

Aww sorry to hear ya had a crap day! :console:
On a sidenote; any news??? The end of term is nigh :mmm:

Heya! Welcome! I'm good thanks, you??? :smile:
:mmm:

Hello :smile: It's been ages since the last time I came here. SO. Much. Work. :s-smilie: Other than that, I'm good! :smile: How are you??
Original post by Bazinga13
Hello :smile: It's been ages since the last time I came here. SO. Much. Work. :s-smilie: Other than that, I'm good! :smile: How are you??

Yeah it has been a while! Aw tell me about it. :console: Just doesn't get any better. Luckily I am free from homework for a little while, but boy is it annoying! I'm alright thanks, been up to much??? :smile:
You applying to uni this year??? xD

:laugh: True dat :gangster: Still, at least try to better yourself then rather than trying to be someone else :tongue:

Ooh I don't know, some people could improve themselves by trying to be other people. It's not like they'll completely turn into that other person...
Yeah it has been a while! Aw tell me about it. :console: Just doesn't get any better. Luckily I am free from homework for a little while, but boy is it annoying! I'm alright thanks, been up to much??? :smile:
You applying to uni this year??? xD

Haha I know, right?! :redface: Not really, you? :smile: Yes, I sent off my application a month ago (or so), you?
Reply 7057
lol
Heyz welcome! :h: How are ya???
:yep: Amen sista/ brother (:colondollar:)

Hey, I'm great thank you! exploring the world of TSR!

How are you?

and Amen indeed sista/ brother :u:

Aww sorry to hear ya had a crap day! :console:
On a sidenote; any news??? The end of term is nigh :mmm:

News? Uhmmm. My singing teacher is still pretty hot if that helps.
Reply 7059
News? Uhmmm. My singing teacher is still pretty hot if that helps.

Is she still single?

Quick Reply

Latest