The Student Room Group

Plymouth Medicine Applicants 2014 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by o990
Howd it go?

It was alright I guess but I just got nervous and I started mumbling and going in a circle so I may have self sabotaged this one

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ashamoh
That's a bit later than their replies for last year :s-smilie:

Oh dear, just realised I meant to put the 20th! Don't know if that affects what you said?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 322
Original post by confusedbengali
It was alright I guess but I just got nervous and I started mumbling and going in a circle so I may have self sabotaged this one

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ooh, hope it went well. :smile:
any tips?
Reply 323
Original post by nhta112
May I ask what occupational heath you are talking about?

The form with health details etc which needed to be signed by your GP ... may not be occupational health I only call it that as I submitted a simalur one for work experience and it was called Occupational Health form...
Reply 324
ugh I messed it up :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Arllna

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry to hear that :frown: I messed up too

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Arllna

Posted from TSR Mobile

How did you mess it up?
Reply 327
I was so nervous, went really blank twice and rambled :s-smilie: oh well :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 328
Original post by Arllna
I was so nervous, went really blank twice and rambled :s-smilie: oh well :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me too!! Ugh i did so bad. And my interviewers were so cold and blank and :s-smilie::s-smilie:
Original post by ashamoh
Me too!! Ugh i did so bad. And my interviewers were so cold and blank and :s-smilie::s-smilie:

I went blank in one of the questions too but I was given a second chance. I don't know how well I did.

I think the interviewers were nice. But they kept scribbling during my interview. One of the interviewers was nice to tell me "well done" at the end of the interview. Hopefully, you hear good news. The chances are high 160/170 offers from 250 interviews.
Original post by o990
Ooh, hope it went well. :smile:
any tips?

Tbh there's no way you can prepare for this even mock interviews didn't help me on the day, I guess you just have to persevere and stay focused ps don't listen to mmlp2 or anything the night before, throughout the whole interview I had all these songs by eminem on replay in my head

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 331
Original post by Temmystical
I went blank in one of the questions too but I was given a second chance. I don't know how well I did.

I think the interviewers were nice. But they kept scribbling during my interview. One of the interviewers was nice to tell me "well done" at the end of the interview. Hopefully, you hear good news. The chances are high 160/170 offers from 250 interviews.

I think I only answered one questions satisfactory that was the only time they smiled. they just kept writing through the whole interview like all 3 of them -.-
Original post by ashamoh
I think I only answered one questions satisfactory that was the only time they smiled. they just kept writing through the whole interview like all 3 of them -.-

I had 4 interviewing me and none of them made eye contact or smiled unless they were asking me a question :frown: and even then they didn't smile

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 333
Original post by kashc94
I had 4 interviewing me and none of them made eye contact or smiled unless they were asking me a question :frown: and even then they didn't smile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mine looked at me and smiled a lot

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MikeyP96
Mine looked at me and smiled a lot

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol ur not making me feel any better :P
Reply 335
Original post by ashamoh

Yeah so were mine :s-smilie: only one of them smiled I was like arghh :s-smilie: at one point I blanked said sorry and put my head in my hands briefly... I'm so screwed -.-

Posted from TSR Mobile
To the interviewee that came over to discovery heights for predrinks called jack or something, ur friends are lookin for u mate

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 337
I repeated myself.. I wanted so badly to do well I've probably not got a chance now :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Guys I'm sure you all did fine!!
Honestly they know that you're nervous and just because you went blank it doesn't mean that you don't have a chance if you answered the other questions well.

My interviewers were ok. Two of them smiled and made eye contact, the third just had a poker face the whole way through. It's hard to tell.
Also I think taking notes is good. It's helping with their decision. :smile:
totally went blank on one of the questions so so so so annoying :| how did everyone else find it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending