Could I be added for the following:

Welsh (fluent)
Norwegian(~CEFR B2)
Spanish(CEFR A2/B1)
French(GCSE)
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 441
Original post by peaaceandl0ve
Hello! I've just finished my German GCSE and I'm starting my AS in it. I'd be willing to add you on Skype so we could converse in English/German if you would like? :smile: No knowledge of French, Spanish and Italian though!

I'd love to! :smile: Just message me your ID and I'll add you!
Original post by peaaceandl0ve
I'd be quite interested to learn some, no prior study though :/

I'm not sure I'm qualified to teach it from beginner... :smile:
Original post by Lia.
I'd love to! :smile: Just message me your ID and I'll add you!

Great, I shall do! OP, please can you add me to the original list as someone currently studying AS German (I took it for GCSE too)
Reply 444
Hi everyone :-)

My native languages are Spanish and Catalan, which I'll be very glad to teach. In exchange , I'm looking to improve my English, in order to attain a B2 certificate.

Thanks in advance!
Reply 445
I wonder if anyone would like to practice English? I consider myself proficient in English but not exactly fluent orally, hoping to brush up on Received Pronunciation. In return, I don't mind teaching Chinese or Japanese :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Hey hey can you change my profile to

German - fluent!

Also i would like to learn Portuguese :smile:
Would any like to practise German with me? I'm about A2 standard, but I live in Australia so we don't actually do A Levels - although I'm in my last year of high school. Would be really helpful!
Fluent in English, wanting to practice my basic Mandarin if anyone is happy to exchange :smile:
Hello!
Can I have my profile changed to:

Spanish - taking Ab Initio through the IB
French - did at Standard Grade (Equivalent to GCSE) though not done since then - 3 years ago
Want to learn Arabic - no ability as yet!
And leave my English and Gaelic as fluent...
Hi,

Can i be added to the list for:

English - Native

whilst learning

Br. Portuguese - above beginner but not quite intermediate &

Japanese - beginner but can read both kana
Oh and basic arabic too

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 452
Hey, i would like to be on the list for: European Spanish, at AS Level.
Also, just standard skype calls :smile:

Would like someone that is fluent in Spanish or near fluent!
Reply 453
Please could you add me to the list to practice German?
I'm currently doing A2 German :smile:
Reply 454
I am studying AS-Level German
Reply 455
Original post by Bissy
Hey, i would like to be on the list for: European Spanish, at AS Level.
Also, just standard skype calls :smile:

Would like someone that is fluent in Spanish or near fluent!

I'm a native spanish speaker (from NW Spain). I would like to improve my english pronunciation and listening, I'm only feel confident with BBC english but when I begin to hear another kind of accents, I struggle :frown:.

Feel free to PM me if you're interested.
Reply 456
Original post by diversrock
Hello!
Can I have my profile changed to:

Spanish - taking Ab Initio through the IB
French - did at Standard Grade (Equivalent to GCSE) though not done since then - 3 years ago
Want to learn Arabic - no ability as yet!
And leave my English and Gaelic as fluent...

I could help you with your spanish, in exchange I would like some help for improving my english listening. Thank you in advance.
I speak French and Spanish at A2 Level and I would like to continue with these languages at University. Also some of the courses that I have applied for offer Catalan and Portuguese so if anyone can speak those...? If any French or Spanish native speakers or close to native want to skype, I'd be more than happy to :biggrin:
Hi :smile: I'm Annie and I want to keep up on my Spanish - I currently do A2, WJEC board so it'd be great if there was someone taking the same board as me to practice with. I don't really have a problem speaking Spanish , I'd just like to do it more and practice oral topics , have someone to say "shouldn't you say..." etc :smile: also , I'm worse at writing than speaking which doesn't make much sense but there you go

Also, if a native spanish speaker wants to learn english , i'd be happy to repay you teaching me spanish by teaching you english , even if it's from scratch :smile:
Reply 459
Original post by hotliketea
Hi :smile: I'm Annie and I want to keep up on my Spanish - I currently do A2, WJEC board so it'd be great if there was someone taking the same board as me to practice with. I don't really have a problem speaking Spanish , I'd just like to do it more and practice oral topics , have someone to say "shouldn't you say..." etc :smile: also , I'm worse at writing than speaking which doesn't make much sense but there you go

Also, if a native spanish speaker wants to learn english , i'd be happy to repay you teaching me spanish by teaching you english , even if it's from scratch :smile:

Native spaniard here, we could try.... :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending