The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

What are you finding hard (and what subjects are you doing)?
Original post by Einstein786
A levels are sooo hard! Its killiinn mee :frown:

I'm now doing the EPQ as part of Realising Opportunities, should be decent

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Red Fox
What are you finding hard (and what subjects are you doing)?

I'm now doing the EPQ as part of Realising Opportunities, should be decent

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've heard its pretty easy to ace. I'm doing mine at the end of year 12, but not during exams, during summer and to be presented and given in at the beginning of year 13. But, I've heard many say its pointless and not really worth the time and effort, as its not really useful for unis. I like the idea of it :smile:
Anyone got any websites to study Chemistry (OCR), can't be arsed to use the textbook its awful

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't understand how you add yourself to a group/forum :/ im a newbiee
Original post by Red Fox
Anyone got any websites to study Chemistry (OCR), can't be arsed to use the textbook its awful

Posted from TSR Mobile

Chemguide?
If I've learnt something about Mechanics, it's that vectors are important.
Reply 7146
Does anyone know when we get GCSE certificates?
Original post by Bude8
If I've learnt something about Mechanics, it's that vectors are important.

I used to think what the hell is the point of a vector, now I never stop hearing about them

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Chemguide?

Thanks, how far are your classes in physics and chemistry? I'm worried mine are going to slow

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Red Fox
Thanks, how far are your classes in physics and chemistry? I'm worried mine are going to slow

Posted from TSR Mobile

We're on track, but I just find it boring... Still too easy tbh!

you're probably doing too much work at home lol
I don't really understand the enthalpy stuff but I've missed a few lessons and haven't bothered catching up, physics unit 2 is just the worst thing ever sooooo boring:sigh:
Reply 7152
Original post by Tibbz2
Does anyone know when we get GCSE certificates?

I get mine on the 10th in a presentation
Original post by twisted
you're probably doing too much work at home lol

Not at all :tongue:

I sometimes miss homeworks as well, my life has been taken over by Twitter, galleries and now pokemon :mmm:
Original post by Red Fox
I don't really understand the enthalpy stuff but I've missed a few lessons and haven't bothered catching up, physics unit 2 is just the worst thing ever sooooo boring:sigh:

We haven't done anything much on enthalpy. Just bond enthalpy is energy needed to break it.
Not at all :tongue:

I sometimes miss homeworks as well, my life has been taken over by Twitter, galleries and now pokemon :mmm:

We haven't done anything much on enthalpy. Just bond enthalpy is energy needed to break it.

We have 3 teachers so unit 2 is split between them 2 modules each

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have my parent's evening in... A couple of weeks :woo:

Ugh, unlucky, mine's at the end of January. Not looking forward to it, in my experience parents' evenings always end horribly for everyone involved :frown: :sigh:

Original post by Einstein786
I don't understand how you add yourself to a group/forum :/ im a newbiee

Hi, welcome to TSR :hi: . 'Forum' refers to any of the message boards on here, so as you've managed to post then clearly you've fathomed it out for yourself :smile: . To join a group, go to that group's page and click the button (some groups may need approval before you can join, though) .

Chem guys; I finished Unit 1 (OCR) a while ago, so if anyone needs a hand I'll certainly try to assist :colondollar:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 7156
Original post by techno836
I get mine on the 10th in a presentation

Hmmm I have a feeling I might have to wait until Prize Giving on the 20th then...
Reply 7157
Original post by Tibbz2
Hmmm I have a feeling I might have to wait until Prize Giving on the 20th then...

That quite a while then :L
If this isn't the most awesome thing you've seen all day then I don't know what is :awesome: . I want, like, twenty :ahee: .
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
If this isn't the most awesome thing you've seen all day then I don't know what is :awesome: . I want, like, twenty :ahee: .

I actually like that :awesome:

Latest