The Student Room Group
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge

St John's College (Cambridge) Students and Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1680
Original post by WK_Of_Angmar
What did you end up doing? Did you put it into the same envelope?

No but it was in the website somewhere

Posted from TSR Mobile
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge
Original post by Reddish

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't understand what you mean by that. :confused: Could you please clarify?
Reply 1682
Original post by WK_Of_Angmar
I don't understand what you mean by that. :confused: Could you please clarify?

Sorry I quoted the wrong person :P That was suppose to be in answer to another question, but in answer to your question, yes I did put it in the same envelope :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Reddish

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't know if I need to do this because I'm applying to Chemical Engineering but via Natural Sciences.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1684
I wanted to ask any engineering students at johns, what is the maths test at interview like? What modules o math do I need to learn? Is it like logic testing and C1 and 2 or is it like really hard maths including C3/C4/FP1/FP2/M3?!!! Please can someone answer me

Thanx xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1685
Original post by Caecilius
Letter dated 21st November, interview for economics on 9th December for economics.

I have an interview on that date too! What time is your interview?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1686
Had everyone heard then? :frown:
I guess that means I'm rejected
Reply 1687
I will be travelling to Cambridge from Stansted airport. Does anyone know whether it's better to take the train or a bus from there?
thanks in advance :wink:
Reply 1688
Has everyone from the UK heard? :'(
Reply 1689
Original post by gabyc
Has everyone from the UK heard? :'(

What course did you apply for?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1690
Original post by piin
What course did you apply for?

HSPS
NatSci interview on 9th December :smile: anyone else travelling up from south west on the 8th?
Reply 1692
To Anyone applying to johns for engineering, for the interview apparently we have to make some PowerPoint slides or something, and then we have to answer one engineering problem that should've been posted on the website today but it hasn't been yet!!! Don't know what to do :000 I want to look at those problems!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zach.m
I will be travelling to Cambridge from Stansted airport. Does anyone know whether it's better to take the train or a bus from there?
thanks in advance :wink:

Oh I'd definitely get the train! By the time you've bought two bus tickets, the train is almost certainly going to work out cheaper, plus it's faster. Or, even if you have to change trains, it's unlikely to take much longer. But trains are generally more frequent and reliable too - there's a direct train every hour.

www.nationalrail.co.uk is the place to look, lemme know if you are still confused :smile:
Reply 1694
Original post by RobHannay
Oh I'd definitely get the train! By the time you've bought two bus tickets, the train is almost certainly going to work out cheaper, plus it's faster. Or, even if you have to change trains, it's unlikely to take much longer. But trains are generally more frequent and reliable too - there's a direct train every hour.

www.nationalrail.co.uk is the place to look, lemme know if you are still confused :smile:

That is what I call a helpful answer!
Thanks a lot :smile:
Reply 1695
AHH YAY I GOT AN INTERVIEW
now I guess I have some reading to do...
Letter dated 21st November, interview for economics on 9th December for economics.

do you mind sharing your UMS average and predicted grades?:smile:
Original post by greenbeast
do you mind sharing your UMS average and predicted grades?:smile:

Gap year applicant. 10A* GCSEs, 5A* A-levels - Maths, Further Maths, Economics, German, General Studies - and As in History and EPQ.

100% in Econ, 96% in Maths, 91% in Further Maths, 92% in German. Something along those lines.

Post Scriptum: Just realised the retarded repetition of "for economics"

Mind your language...
Gap year applicant. 10A* GCSEs, 5A* A-levels - Maths, Further Maths, Economics, German, General Studies - and As in History and EPQ.

100% in Econ, 96% in Maths, 91% in Further Maths, 92% in German. Something along those lines.

looks like you wont have any problem getting in:P
honestly, amazing grades! you definitely deserve a place

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending