The Student Room Group

Chemistry Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by secretdreamerxx
Did your friend receive the offer by post? Good luck!

He got the offer by email but when I got my offer from Manchester I got an email first and a letter later so I guess it really depends on the university. Not too sure on Imperial but I wouldn't worry if you don't get a letter as everything will show up on your UCAS Track! :smile:
Reply 701
Original post by sugarmouse12345
had my applicant day on wednesday! Its absolutely fine and actually a really fun day! the interview is literally an informal chat, mine went so quickly! just make sure you know what you have put in your personal statement but its nothing to worry about and everyone they invite to the applicant day gets an offer anyway!!

Awesome! thanks so much :smile:. I didn't know that everyone got an offer. Do you find out the conditions on the day? And if you don't mind me asking, what were the conditions of your offer?
Thanks x
chemistryIH

have u heard back from UCL yet? I haven't.
Original post by Coral Reafs
l0l nope. most people on here are ridiculously high fliers who have like 3A* predicted, and an endless string of A*s at GCSE :biggrin:

some people have had offers from Warwick here I think.

Popular unis here are Ox, ICL,Bristol, Durham, York, UCL :wink:

Hah i've applied to the first 5 of those. So mainstream :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Roarmaster
He got the offer by email but when I got my offer from Manchester I got an email first and a letter later so I guess it really depends on the university. Not too sure on Imperial but I wouldn't worry if you don't get a letter as everything will show up on your UCAS Track! :smile:

Thanks so much! I got a UCL interview last Tuesday and I didn't realize they sent me the offer by post last Friday... I was so worried last weekend and kept on checking my email :P So I guess now I will be checking my email rather than the mailbox for Imperial :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by secretdreamerxx
Thanks so much! I got a UCL interview last Tuesday and I didn't realize they sent me the offer by post last Friday... I was so worried last weekend and kept on checking my email :P So I guess now I will be checking my email rather than the mailbox for Imperial :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

does it say "recommended for an offer"?
have u heard back from UCL yet? I haven't.

The offer came through on ucas this afternoon :smile:
Original post by chemistryIH
The offer came through on ucas this afternoon :smile:

well done.

What time approx?
well done.

What time approx?

About 2.45... Did you have your interview on the 12th?

Thanks btw :smile:
About 2.45... Did you have your interview on the 12th?

Thanks btw :smile:

week after urs
week after urs

It will probably go through some time next week
It will probably go through some time next week

ah ok. so it was 2 weeks 3 days for u to hear back right?
Reply 712
Sheffield have finally put my offer through: AAB including Chemistry :smile:
ah ok. so it was 2 weeks 3 days for u to hear back right?

Yeah it was
Did anyone get an interview from York but with a guarenteed offer once they've attended the interview?
Original post by Themexicannn
Did anyone get an interview from York but with a guarenteed offer once they've attended the interview?

Quite a lot of us, yes. :smile:
does it say "recommended for an offer"?

Yea but I just had my interview last Tuesday so I guess it will take some time for the UCAS to change? :confused:
How long did it take to get the interview?
I was quite shocked because I got one on Wednesday and I only sent my application on Monday night
Original post by Themexicannn
How long did it take to get the interview?
I was quite shocked because I got one on Wednesday and I only sent my application on Monday night

I had mine within 6 hours. :tongue: They all came through fast, as far as I know.
Original post by ethery
I had mine within 6 hours. :tongue: They all came through fast, as far as I know.

york have yet to send me an invite... its been 3-4 weeks now :confused:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending