The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6640
Original post by @Tayyab
He probably isn't into it as much as most people are. I'm obsessed with it, literally. I haven't missed a game for two years now, including test matches. :colondollar:

Our recent performance has been great though, batting has improved with the introduction of the new youngsters and the bowling attack is still the best in the world. Hoping for a clean 3-0 sweep tomorrow insha'Allah.

Nah he loves the cricket, he was just too busy in his game.
Aw wow! That's amazing! I only tend to watch the cricket when Pakistan is playing :tongue: lol

Yeh I know, I watched the recent matches and we played so well. I know! Insha Allah we'll get there :biggrin: x
So how was the match tonight :P
So much for the new youngsters "improving the batting"
Reply 6642
Original post by LethalHamza
So how was the match tonight :P
So much for the new youngsters "improving the batting"

I know, I woke up and went straight to the living room and the score went from 96-5 to 97-7. Disappointed :rolleyes: x
Reply 6643
Heyyy everyone, how are you all :biggrin: im so bored
Reply 6644
Original post by Maria_x
Heyyy everyone, how are you all :biggrin: im so bored
Hello :smile: I'm good, how are you? x
Reply 6645
Original post by IqraHaq
Hello :smile: I'm good, how are you? x

Im okay thankz, :smile:
Reply 6646
Original post by Maria_x
Im okay thankz, :smile:
Good stuff. What are you studying at the moment? x
Reply 6647
Original post by IqraHaq
Good stuff. What are you studying at the moment? x

Im retaking yr 13 ;/ sad timesss, wbu?
Reply 6648
Original post by Maria_x

Okay. I go to school in Scotland and I'm doing my highers and adv. highers x
Original post by Maria_x

Ouch! Good luck with that! :smile:
Reply 6650
It's my 17th birthday today :biggrin: Aaaaaaah! x
Original post by IqraHaq

Happy birthday!
Original post by IqraHaq

Oh my days like......HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

lol :biggrin: how does it feel being 17 n what r u gonna do for ur bday?????
Reply 6653
Original post by dasolja123
Oh my days like......HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

lol :biggrin: how does it feel being 17 n what r u gonna do for ur bday?????

Awww! Thank You! It feels normal being 17 lol.
I don't know what I'm going to do today. I'm in school and my friend made me cupcakes and brought it in and I've already had two looool! I think I might get my dad to take me out for ice cream :biggrin: x
Reply 6654
Original post by IqraHaq
Okay. I go to school in Scotland and I'm doing my highers and adv. highers x

Cool, what subjects do u do? And I know it's late but happy birthday :biggrin:
Original post by de_monies
Ouch! Good luck with that! :smile:

Thankz need it to get through this year, sucks with all your friends gone off to uni ;(

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6655
Original post by Maria_x

Thankz need it to get through this year, sucks with all your friends gone off to uni ;(

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm studying AH Chem and Bio. Higher Physics and English.
Thank You! :biggrin: x
Original post by IqraHaq
I don't know what I'm going to do today. I'm in school and my friend made me cupcakes and brought it in and I've already had two looool! I think I might get my dad to take me out for ice cream :biggrin: x

Sorry Iqra. I only saw this after Maria's quote. Hope you had an awesome birthday :smile:

Original post by Maria_x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol I'd imagine so. But then they've all gone to different unis I guess..
Reply 6657
Original post by de_monies
Sorry Iqra. I only saw this after Maria's quote. Hope you had an awesome birthday :smile:

Lol I'd imagine so. But then they've all gone to different unis I guess..

No problem :smile: thanks anyway. I had a great day yesterday. Probably one of the reasons why getting up this morning was such an effort! x
Original post by IqraHaq

awwww ;D dats sooo sweet of ur friend-my friend owns a cupcake business so free cupcakes whenever!!! :biggrin:

what did u do in the end??? did u hav fun :smile:
Original post by IqraHaq
No problem :smile: thanks anyway. I had a great day yesterday. Probably one of the reasons why getting up this morning was such an effort! x

now now IqraHaq.....u kno getting wasted on ur 17th bday probably isnt legal.......

Latest