The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE entry for 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by gera_95
This was stated in the website:

For the admissions cycle in 2013/14, the office will be closed on the following dates:

Christmas closure: 23 December 2013 - 1 January 2014 (inclusive)

Is this just for LSE or every uni?
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2381
Original post by Dilzo999
Is this just for LSE or every uni?

just for LSE.
Reply 2382
its almost 12p.m, and im finding myself addicted to student room forums on university applications, even though my blood-shot eyes are a sign that I should probably go to bed. But I am too impatient and CANT ****ING WAIT to hear back from you LSE! especially when you've set a 5 week deadline and you don't stick to it! do you know how much you are torturing me and so many others who are experiencing the exact same thing?! why would you say 5 weeks when you are clearly not going to STICK TO IT?!
Original post by lynutshell
did you receive a 5 week mail before that? how long after the 5 week mail did you receive your 7 week? I'm sooooo nervous:frown:(

nope, got the acknowledgement email, then the 2-week one, then the 7! you and me both!! the wait is killing me.. i guess no news is good news though?
Reply 2384
Original post by kanuhura
Great job with Oxford ! What about LSE ? :smile:

No news yet, it has been 5 days and 1 day. To be honest I am not expecting much, I am guessing my grades are just ok but not really outstanding (Australian ones so I cant really compare)
Reply 2385
I understand how you're all feeling but don't worry if you're past your deadline! I got my offer to study Economics a week past my deadline. I just advise sleeping lots and not worrying about it. :smile: Good luck everyone
My '5 weeks' (for Law) officially ends today! Fingers crossed I hear something soon! :tongue:
Reply 2387
I havent seen a single offer for history. Do you know anyone who received one?
Reply 2388
Have any offers been made to EU/Home Applicants? I'm wondering if LSE might only be making offers to international applicants so far. I do know the LSE has the highest percentage of international students out of any uni. in the UK; perhaps they're giving priority to them first, and then home applicants second? Just hypothesising of course!
Reply 2389
I'm an international applicant and am 1 week past my 5 weeks... No offer/rejection yet.
Reply 2390
Original post by arminb
I havent seen a single offer for history. Do you know anyone who received one?

I've only seen offers for Economic History, and the departments are completely separate I think :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2391
Ugh...waiting another four weeks after the "strongest in the admissions cycle" is so freaking annoying!

I wonder what percentage of applicants received this email and what percent of them will be accepted/rejected... :frown:
Reply 2392
I am still waiting for my 2 weeks email. I have sent my application one week ago, but haven't heard anything yet, except acknowledgment email.:frown:
Original post by gera_95
I am still waiting for my 2 weeks email. I have sent my application one week ago, but haven't heard anything yet, except acknowledgment email.:frown:

I received my 2 week mail, one week after the acknowledgement letter.
Original post by Blackfyre
I received my 2 week mail, one week after the acknowledgement letter.

Course?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got a conditional offer for IR two days ago! So happy it's unreal. Did anyone else get IR offers? :smile:
Reply 2396
Original post by victoriabk
I got a conditional offer for IR two days ago! So happy it's unreal. Did anyone else get IR offers? :smile:

I did!! I know right it's still so surreal! Congrats!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's management, what course are you applying to?
Any offers for Maths and Econ??
Original post by marthawyt
Any offers for Maths and Econ??

My friend got one a bit more than a week ago.

Quick Reply

Latest