The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Not sure what to make of Miiami's chances for the playoffs. Wonder if that Jets front 7 wrecks havoc on Tannehill :holmes:
Original post by Malevolent
Not sure what to make of Miiami's chances for the playoffs. Wonder if that Jets front 7 wrecks havoc on Tannehill :holmes:

I feel like tomorrow vs. the Jets and next week vs. the Steelers will be the big games. Ravens and Chargers probs won't manage it with the teams they are playing and the Titans also have a tough time really. The Jets I personally don't like but if they turn up tomorrow then I guess that changes things. I still think the Steelers will take it
Original post by cant_think_of_name
I feel like tomorrow vs. the Jets and next week vs. the Steelers will be the big games. Ravens and Chargers probs won't manage it with the teams they are playing and the Titans also have a tough time really. The Jets I personally don't like but if they turn up tomorrow then I guess that changes things. I still think the Steelers will take it

Jets are just completely unpredictable. One week they look good next week they just look like a joke. Last two weeks they've looked pretty bad haha. I think the Steelers will take it as well.
Still can't believe that Bama game :coma:
AJ McCarron may have lost on the field but in my eyes he's a winner. He gets to go home to this every night...

Reply 7585
I hate the Eagles because Chip is just a tool. These refs have killed the Cardinals, bull**** calls for holding twice now! Shame Washington's lost his head on it.
Well that was the most satisfying win of the season.:jiggy:

The Jets are more of a joke than we sometimes give them credit for. At most, there were maybe 5 plays all game that weren't irrelevant or disastrous for the Jets.

Genos Myth... I don't think I've ever seen a QB play that ****ty in my entire life. As a fins fan who's watched his team with Fiedler, Frerotte, Feeley, Green, Henne, Harrington, Culpepper, Beck, Lemon and Thigpen under centre, that's saying A LOT.

The big scary defence of theirs never showed up. Tannehill was having all kinds of fun spreading the ball evenly. The INT was a jumpball after he was hit. Our OL is already down 2 starters. We also lost our RG during the game and they still got very little penetration. How was this team still even in the vicinity of sniffing a playoff spot coming into this game?!

Their fans had given up by the 3rd and our fans were drowning out theirs. Yes. OUR FANS. The ones that don't even bother turning up to our home games. Hilarious :laugh:.

How in gods name did they pull out a win against the Pats and Saints? I mean, every week I find myself on the edge of my seat as the final 2 minutes wind down. The fins like to win and lose their games in the dying seconds, but today I was bored by the end of the 3rd because we chewed them up and **** them out. We should have let the back-ups get some practice.

I think, and this will sound crazy, but Mark Sanchez might be the best QB on their roster. Genos Myth has something like 11INTs and 1TD in his last 5 games. How is this guy getting paid to play this sport?

Man, that felt good. :biggrin:
COME ON ST. LOUIS! If they win today and we win tomorrow then we pretty much have the NFC West in the bag. Of course... it'll be a difficult game tomorrow. It's gonna be hella tight, I mean we're at home, but Browner is out... it's hard to call but I feel like we will sneak it. Marshawn Lynch to go into Beast Mode and get some crazy yardage, I predict/hope.
Nice win for the Patriots. No way were making it to the bowl though injuries have absolutely decimated this run defense.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nice win for the Patriots. No way were making it to the bowl though injuries have absolutely decimated this run defense.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, conference game at best I reckon. Don't see you beating the Broncos, really. In fact I don't see many teams beating the Broncos. The Seahawks or the Saints, and perhaps the Chiefs on a good day - but any of those three could just as easily get beaten by the Broncos. I cannot wait for the playoffs.
Yeah, conference game at best I reckon. Don't see you beating the Broncos, really. In fact I don't see many teams beating the Broncos. The Seahawks or the Saints, and perhaps the Chiefs on a good day - but any of those three could just as easily get beaten by the Broncos. I cannot wait for the playoffs.

Broncos I think maybe we match up well but it's teams like Seattle and San Fran that scare the hell out of me. We can't stop the run to save our lives.
Justin Tuck sack party.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Botched ending from officials well done :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7593
COME ON ST. LOUIS! If they win today and we win tomorrow then we pretty much have the NFC West in the bag. Of course... it'll be a difficult game tomorrow. It's gonna be hella tight, I mean we're at home, but Browner is out... it's hard to call but I feel like we will sneak it. Marshawn Lynch to go into Beast Mode and get some crazy yardage, I predict/hope.

Don't forget that Thurmond is out too so the Seahawks have Lane/Maxwell in too. I think the rest of the secondary is good enough though. Apart from Graham and Colston, Brees has done a lot of throwing to his RBs so that 2nd cornerback will be less important. Kenny Stills or his replacement probably won't do too much damage and if he does what better people to have rescue you than Earl Thomas and Kam Chancellor.
Our D is in fine form tonight... fumble recovery TD :sogood:
As a fan of an AFC team, I envy fans of NFC teams.

Look at the last 20 years in the NFL. Seems every team in the NFC has had their 15 minutes of fame. Power seems to shift so quickly and seamlessly. It struck me as I saw the matchup tonight - Hawks and Saints. They're both brilliant teams now, but it was only a few short years ago they were both mediocre at best.

AFC has been dominated by a select few teams over the last 2 decades. Teams like the Bills and Browns haven't even participated in a playoff game (excetion being '07 Browns).

The NFC seems way more exciting. Here's to a new dawn in the near future. Exciting football for all!
Reply 7596
SEAHAWKS!!! This is epic, Russell Wilson is a God.
Oh lawd Jesus those stats
This is why the Saints are overrated. Brees can't win outside of the dome. Seahawks my god that was beautiful to watch. :coma:

Also Gronkowski> Graham :lol:
Reply 7599
This is why the Saints are overrated. Brees can't win outside of the dome. Seahawks my god that was beautiful to watch. :coma:

Also Gronkowski> Graham :lol:

Give me Graham any day.

Latest