The Student Room Group

This is why Jesus doesn't exist

Spoiler

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Not perm banned yet? Ok then, I'll sit here and wait.
Reply 2
^See post by thoyub, don't waste time :rofl:
Flawless logic.
Alpha Brah...

That's Thor, not Odin.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 5
I'd be more impressed if you hadn't posted this in a thread ten minutes before making this one. But you do make a good point...

All hail the almighty Odin!
Reply 6
You realise that's Thor in the picture, right?
Pretty sure that's Thor

0/10 no Valhalla for you
Reply 8
Original post by tengentoppa
Flawless logic.

Indeeed :hat2:
Reply 9
Original post by Dopamine Dreams
Alpha Brah...

That's Thor, not Odin.

No, Thor looks like Chris Hemsworth. :fyi:
Original post by Birkenhead
You realise that's Thor in the picture, right?

Beat me to it!

However it was actually Thor that held the begrudging hatred of ice Giants and the promise to slay them.
After murdering his grand-father Ymir and seeing to the creation of the world from his Corpse Odin generally kept a good distance from needless battle, instead dedicating his existence to the aquisition of Wisdom, Magic and lore.

So it should say "Thor promised to kill..." and even then, according to Norse Mythology they are not all dead, they are simply waiting for Surt to harry from Muspelheim and to usher Ragnarok.
[video="youtube;1cpsmyuILk8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cpsmyuILk8[/video]
Original post by Et Tu, Brute?

I raise you

[video="youtube;hJQqA906Ht4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJQqA906Ht4[/video]

:cool:
Original post by sugar-n-spice
I raise you

:cool:

I have no idea what I just watched...
Original post by Three Mile Sprint
Beat me to it!

However it was actually Thor that held the begrudging hatred of ice Giants and the promise to slay them.
After murdering his grand-father Ymir and seeing to the creation of the world from his Corpse Odin generally kept a good distance from needless battle, instead dedicating his existence to the aquisition of Wisdom, Magic and lore.

So it should say "Thor promised to kill..." and even then, according to Norse Mythology they are not all dead, they are simply waiting for Surt to harry from Muspelheim and to usher Ragnarok.

Yeah I only knew from the cover of Age of Mythology :borat:
Reply 15
Original post by Three Mile Sprint
Beat me to it!

Well, they're gone for now! :yep:
Reply 16
Original post by Et Tu, Brute?
[video="youtube;1cpsmyuILk8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cpsmyuILk8[/video]

AHAHAHHA

remind me to +rep you

Will probably actually do a srs thread on topic haha
Reply 17
Well. My friend promised me the end to non-serious threads on TSR. This is a non-serious thread, so my friend does not exist.
All hail Odin son of Thrain.
Balin son of Fundin, Lord of Moria. Mithril mail. Ice maidens of the North. Welcome to our mighty Halls of Valhalla.

Oh sorry, I just woke up and there was this whole Norse thing goin' on.

Quick Reply