The Student Room Group

LGBT+ Chat XIII

Scroll to see replies

Original post by shadowdweller
I don't know, hence approximately lol

K :h: (Well, why not approximately 10? :tongue:)
Original post by Flauta
Oh she is lovely too don't get me wrong
So it's like a combination of all 3 sciences? Sounds really fun :biggrin: Is the workload really as high as everyone makes it out to be? Most people would have you believe there's no free time for the important things in life like watching GOT :tongue:
Maths, self-teaching Further Maths so I can get into a decent university, Music and Physics. At the moment I'm attempting to do my Music homework but it's too hard so I might have to try again tomorrow morning :rolleyes:

Yup, although some people pick different modules so I guess it's different for them... I ended up choosing Physics, Chemistry, Biology of Cells and Maths B - essentially just A levels again as I said! :tongue:
Workload's pretty bad most of the time, luckily it's the last few days of term so not so much to do atm :biggrin: Well, I probably ought to be going through lecture notes etc. but...
Sounds fun :smile: Kind of wish I had done music, I would have been appalling though so it's probably a good thing I didn't! Good luck with it :smile:
Original post by incipientT
K :h: (Well, why not approximately 10? :tongue:)

Well obvs I'm gonna assume it's a low number? :lol:

It was 5 anyway
Well obvs I'm gonna assume it's a low number? :lol:

It was 5 anyway

Bias :tongue:

You counted?
Bias :tongue:

You counted?

Slightly :tongue:

Clearly :lol:
Slightly :tongue:

Clearly :lol:

Defo!

Hmm, well you could have made it up :tongue:
Defo!

Hmm, well you could have made it up :tongue:

That would have been pointless? Plus I would have made up a lower number :lol:
That would have been pointless? Plus I would have made up a lower number :lol:

When's that ever stopped anyone? :tongue: Nah, needed to be believable :h:
When's that ever stopped anyone? :tongue: Nah, needed to be believable :h:

Fair point on both counts :yy:
Fair point on both counts :yy:

WoW! You agreed with me :eek:

This whole agreeing thing leaves little to be said :colonhash:
WoW! You agreed with me :eek:

This whole agreeing thing leaves little to be said :colonhash:

Yeah I know, but I think we have enough convos going in the other threads already, so :tongue:
Yeah I know, but I think we have enough convos going in the other threads already, so :tongue:

So you murdered it?? This poor, innocent, convo! (Probably true though :tongue:)
Twenty two days until Christmas!

BTW has anybody seen the response to Tom Daley? The Huffington Post - in their LGBT section - posted the worst responses he'd got. Honestly, some people sink way too low with what they say.
Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk

BTW has anybody seen the response to Tom Daley? The Huffington Post - in their LGBT section - posted the worst responses he'd got. Honestly, some people sink way too low with what they say.

I just ignore them, imagine genuinely caring whether Tom Daley likes men or women. I'm more annoyed with girls getting worked up with this because it means they can't have him. He's bisexual and they didn't have any chance because they're very strange obsessive ugly girls, they never had a chance and I don't either, get over it! :tongue:
Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk

I haven't seen it will check it out :smile: Love HuffPost normally Love Marc Lamont Hill :coma:. Really don't know why people care these days. Jealousy?
Reply 95
oh hello again!
Reply 96
Reply 97
How quickly do these threads normally fill up?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 98
Original post by Sawwah

Posted from TSR Mobile

The last one was relatively slow, at 9 months.
Original post by Sawwah

Posted from TSR Mobile

:frown: Worked too much? :console:

Quick Reply

Latest