The Student Room Group

UCL School of Pharmacy Applicants

Anyone applied here? I'm a resit applicant. Got A*A and C (Biology) for A-levels..resitting that C and taking an AS during this year and hope to get in UCL for 2014!

Anyone else?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by king101
Anyone applied here? I'm a resit applicant. Got A*A and C (Biology) for A-levels..resitting that C and taking an AS during this year and hope to get in UCL for 2014!

Anyone else?

Yes! I've applied to UCL as well! Do you know when they'll be starting interview offers? :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by bambi77122
Yes! I've applied to UCL as well! Do you know when they'll be starting interview offers? :smile:

No idea. I just sent my app yesterday..hope it was not too late.

Whats your grades like?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Anyone received an interview? I havent heard anything, since sending off my application...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by king101
Anyone received an interview? I havent heard anything, since sending off my application...

Posted from TSR Mobile

No not yet...but i know someone who has received a conditional offer from them without an interview a few days ago.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
No not yet...but i know someone who has received a conditional offer from them without an interview a few days ago.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh..Are you sure? UCL always give interview before any offers for Pharmacy apparently..you sure he aint bluffing lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
I heard the same about a friend he got a conditional offer from UCL on Wednesday without an interview but he sent off his application really early.
Reply 7
Original post by PMAM96
I heard the same about a friend he got a conditional offer from UCL on Wednesday without an interview but he sent off his application really early.

maybe their grades were so high they didn't need an interview

what did you friend get at AS and what were his predicted grades if you don't mind me asking?
Reply 8
Original post by PoorLoser
maybe their grades were so high they didn't need an interview

what did you friend get at AS and what were his predicted grades if you don't mind me asking?

She didn't get any A's at As level and had a mixture of B's and C's but she was predicted AAA not sure if her predictions alone would give her a conditional offer without an interview :s
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by PMAM96
She didn't get any A's at As level and had a mixture of B's and C's but she was predicted AAA not sure if her predictions alone would give her a conditional offer without an interview :s

that's really weird..

maybe she was lying?
Or UCL got lazy and couldn't be bothered to interview lol
Reply 10
that's really weird..

maybe she was lying?
Or UCL got lazy and couldn't be bothered to interview lol

Exactly what I thought. I got an A(star),A and C (in biology) resitting bio in my gap year (this year) and got nothing yet...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Weird...UCL must not be doing interviews this year. I just got an offer o_O
Reply 12
Weird...UCL must not be doing interviews this year. I just got an offer o_O

Omg congrats! I just got an offer as well! Im really happy! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Omg congrats! I just got an offer as well! Im really happy! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

haha congratulations to you too!
I'm really excited too lol really motivated to revise for a levels now! :biggrin:

what was your offer? Mine was AAB
Reply 14
haha congratulations to you too!
I'm really excited too lol really motivated to revise for a levels now! :biggrin:

what was your offer? Mine was AAB

Same! AAB as well! I was talking to my chemistry teacher yesterday about UCL and when i had finished supper I saw an unread email telling me about my ucas status has changed…quite a coincidence tbh :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Same! AAB as well! I was talking to my chemistry teacher yesterday about UCL and when i had finished supper I saw an unread email telling me about my ucas status has changed…quite a coincidence tbh :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

haha! I was just reading up on their bursaries and stuff and a few hours later i got the email too :P

Really glad! Definitely firming UCL over UEA - I don't feel like moving out of London anymore lol
Reply 16
congratulations guys would you mind telling me when you sent your application off and what your predicted grades were.
Reply 17
I still haven't heard anything and now I'm stressing out :frown:
Reply 18
haha! I was just reading up on their bursaries and stuff and a few hours later i got the email too :P

Really glad! Definitely firming UCL over UEA - I don't feel like moving out of London anymore lol

Haha yeah definitely! Im going to UEA his saturday lol...how was the interview at UEA? You live in london?! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Original post by bunny96
I still haven't heard anything and now I'm stressing out :frown:

same here when did you send your application off

Quick Reply

Latest