The Student Room Group

Manchester Dentistry Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Heeey , Im in my third year of uni and applying to the 5 year course in Manchester too. Still haven't heard anything tho. Do you think they are planning on interviewing all the grads together?
Reply 41
Original post by haleeema
Haha ikr even the average this year has gone up wth! loool atleast we have one interview :')

Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester and Birmingham just you know the ukcat heavy places :P haha wbu?
haha :biggrin: yeah I guess we should be happy abt mancheste interview :P I've applied to Manc.liverpool, leeds n Sheffield! nearly the same as u,
Reply 42
Original post by mazzzzzz
I got 630, but still haven't heard from anywhere :frown: so annoying!
i see :smile: its ok! still got till march! i'm sure you'll hear something soon! dw
Reply 43
I applied to Bristol, KCL, Cardiff and Manchester!

Have only heard from Manchester so far though, got an interview on the 9th December. Anyone else going to be there?
Reply 44
I've applied to Manchester as well but heard nothing yet. REALLY SCARED.
Reply 45
Original post by Allieamr
I ap
plied to Bristol, KCL, Cardiff and Manchester!

Have only heard from Manchester so far though, got an interview on the 9th December. Anyone else going to be there?
aww congrats! I've applied to manchester liverppl leeds n Sheffield! I've only heard from Manchester too, got an interview on 2nd dec, i'll post how it goes! and i'll give any tips n things :smile:
Reply 46
Has anyone already been to an interview? or will be going before 2nd dec?? Wanted some guidance as to what to expect :s-smilie: my interview is on 2nd
Reply 47
Original post by sanket.j
Has anyone already been to an interview? or will be going before 2nd dec?? Wanted some guidance as to what to expect :s-smilie: my interview is on 2nd

Same i have an interview on the 10th dec and don't know how i should prepare. what are you doing?
Reply 48
Original post by jrh0211
My interview at Manchester tomorrow, scared!

How did it go???? I mine on the 10th dec. Was it scary? What kind of things did they ask?
Reply 49
Original post by jalmet
Same i have an interview on the 10th dec and don't know how i should prepare. what are you doing?
just read up on recent developments and stuff coz there is going to be a group discussion so anything can come up... :s-smilie:
Reply 50
Got my interview on Monday! Nerves are starting to kick in

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 51
Original post by hamzahhussain

Well done & good luck! Just remember to be yourself, and you'll do great!
What are your stats like if you don't mind?
Reply 52
Original post by chunks_
Well done & good luck! Just remember to be yourself, and you'll do great!
What are your stats like if you don't mind?

Thanks! At gcse I got 1B 9As and 1A*. My AS grades were ABBB. Ukcat 702.5 band 1. I've been predicted AAA for next year

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 53
Thanks! At gcse I got 1B 9As and 1A*. My AS grades were ABBB. Ukcat 702.5 band 1. I've been predicted AAA for next year

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wooo! Clever cloggs 😎 x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 54
Original post by sanket.j
just read up on recent developments and stuff coz there is going to be a group discussion so anything can come up... :s-smilie:

ok thanks ill do the same.. I'm so nervous! I wish I knew how to prepare properly! Good luck for yours!!!
Reply 55

Posted from TSR Mobile

How was it?! :biggrin: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 56
Hey! I've applied to dentistry at Manchester and I'm on a gap year. Does anybody know when we are most likely to get offers? I heard they send some before Christmas. I'm so nervous! Good luck guys :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kaumal123
Hey! I've applied to dentistry at Manchester and I'm on a gap year. Does anybody know when we are most likely to get offers? I heard they send some before Christmas. I'm so nervous! Good luck guys :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

When's your interview?
Good luck!! :smile:
They give a handful of offers before Christmas but majority are around April time after the 2nd batch in Feb is done.. So it is a looong wait :frown:
Reply 58
Original post by #FutureDentist
When's your interview?
Good luck!! :smile:
They give a handful of offers before Christmas but majority are around April time after the 2nd batch in Feb is done.. So it is a looong wait :frown:

Whaaaaaat! That is ages! Thanks for letting me know :smile: My friend had one in November last year and got an offer in January but that was for medicine

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Kaumal123
Whaaaaaat! That is ages! Thanks for letting me know :smile: My friend had one in November last year and got an offer in January but that was for medicine

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know :/ She was one of the lucky ones to be told early, her interview probably went really well! Manc is known for telling people late..

Quick Reply

Latest