The Student Room Group

Plymouth Medicine Applicants 2014 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 360
Original post by dandelion-field
That's a bit worrying! But thank you so much, I'll give them a call. :smile:
Could it have to do with the fact that I'm an international student?

No problem. Glad I could be of help. :smile:

And deffo! International students are given later dates than home students.
So I HIGHLY recommend you giving them a call tomorrow (depending on where you're calling from, might be a bit expensive, you can email them on
[email protected])
theyre just as helpful through emails too. :smile::smile:
good luck.
Just realised how much I ****ed up my interview now I think about it l haha. I got beneficence and non maleficence confused ffs and I know how fussy they are about ethics haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 362
Original post by kashc94
Just realised how much I ****ed up my interview now I think about it l haha. I got beneficence and non maleficence confused ffs and I know how fussy they are about ethics haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi mate,

Question: Just hit me, but are you online at 3am in the morning using TSR? XD. Now if that's not called devotion, I don't know what is. lol.
-
Try not to stress too much about the interview.. you most likely shone with the other questions..?
i know I came out going, darn I should've said this and that for that question. :s-smilie:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by o990
Hi mate,

Question: Just hit me, but are you online at 3am in the morning using TSR? XD. Now if that's not called devotion, I don't know what is. lol.
-
Try not to stress too much about the interview.. you most likely shone with the other questions..?
i know I came out going, darn I should've said this and that for that question. :s-smilie:

Not really devotion cuz I was playing fifa at 3 in the morning and had facebook, twitter, YouTube , and tsr open on the side hahha.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why do we think that Plymouth have more interview dates in December? Is it because they couldn't make enough offers from the ones in November?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 365
Original post by kashc94
Why do we think that Plymouth have more interview dates in December? Is it because they couldn't make enough offers from the ones in November?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Maybe they making precautions . I think last year nt all those who wanted to go plymouth met the grades and hence a lot of panick on results day . Also last year some people were given offers from the reserve list . It could be that they're trying to make sure that doesn't happen . It is only the second year of interviewing so perhaps they've decided to make a few changes .

But reeeeallly fliippin hope I get an offer bro . I think 20 dec is the dooms day .

Have you applied to Exeter ? Have you heard anything from them ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mutlibd1
Maybe they making precautions . I think last year nt all those who wanted to go plymouth met the grades and hence a lot of panick on results day . Also last year some people were given offers from the reserve list . It could be that they're trying to make sure that doesn't happen . It is only the second year of interviewing so perhaps they've decided to make a few changes .

But reeeeallly fliippin hope I get an offer bro . I think 20 dec is the dooms day .

Have you applied to Exeter ? Have you heard anything from them ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same man, really hope I get into Plymouth :frown: I agree it will be 20th December haha. Yeah I have an interview at Exeter tomorrow and I am not prepared at all :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 367
Original post by kashc94
Same man, really hope I get into Plymouth :frown: I agree it will be 20th December haha. Yeah I have an interview at Exeter tomorrow and I am not prepared at all :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahah good luck man let me know hownitbgoes . I got annuntervie on the 17th . Really hope it's the same as plymouths . But ive heard they ask some questions differently or something .

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mutlibd1
Ahah good luck man let me know hownitbgoes . I got annuntervie on the 17th . Really hope it's the same as plymouths . But ive heard they ask some questions differently or something .

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't know tbh but it will be so awesome if they ask the same questions lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 369
So what are peeps doing to keep their mind off offers release day?
Original post by o990
So what are peeps doing to keep their mind off offers release day?

Revising for my Exeter interview :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kashc94

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you the blond guy who lives in Plymouth that had the interview on the 27th at something like 4 pm?
Original post by A random human
Are you the blond guy who lives in Plymouth that had the interview on the 27th at something like 4 pm?

no im asian :P i had mine on the 27th in the morning haha
Reply 373
Second batch of interviews at Plymouth are over today....
....countdown has also now gone down to 2 weeks...
...nervous and excited here... mixed emotions. :smile::frown:
Reply 374
Original post by o990

i can't deal with the waiting :no:
Original post by o990

Do you know how they're letting us now? Is it email or post?
Reply 376
Original post by georginaj94
Do you know how they're letting us now? Is it email or post?

Last year it was email (on the 18th)
so it is most likely that this year aswell..

:smile::frown::smile::frown:
Reply 377
do you guys think they'll be handing out rejections on the 20th too???
Original post by MC9591
do you guys think they'll be handing out rejections on the 20th too???

On the stalking page from last year rejection seemed to be handed out in January :frown: although there were offers made after December. if I don't get an offer in December, I'm just going to assume I got rejected hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 379
Original post by kashc94
On the stalking page from last year rejection seemed to be handed out in January :frown: although there were offers made after December. if I don't get an offer in December, I'm just going to assume I got rejected hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah i was thinking the same. well fingers crossed!

Quick Reply

Latest