UCL School of Pharmacy Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by PMAM96
same here when did you send your application off

On the 11th of November, how about you?
Reply 21
Original post by bambi77122
Haha yeah definitely! Im going to UEA his saturday lol...how was the interview at UEA? You live in london?! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have my interview coming up too :P
Yep! Living in London at the moment and hoping to stay here haha
what about you?
Reply 22
Original post by PoorLoser
I have my interview coming up too :P
Yep! Living in London at the moment and hoping to stay here haha
what about you?

Haha im studying in surrey so london isnt too far away....im an overseas boarder and im from hong kong originally :smile: so i'd love to live in london! So city-like!

Tbh ucl has always been one of my dream unis!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 23
Original post by bunny96
On the 11th of November, how about you?

i sent mine on the 20th
Reply 24
Original post by PMAM96
i sent mine on the 20th

I applied round about same time. I think they just gave offers out to those people that applied really early.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 25
Original post by king101
I applied round about same time. I think they just gave offers out to those people that applied really early.

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah that true actually hopefully we should get some news soon ish.
Reply 26
Well done to everyone that got offers ! :biggrin: , and UCL still has contacted me :'( I think they received my application on 15th of November, anyone applied around this date and got an offer ?
Reply 27
Original post by lalableh
Well done to everyone that got offers ! :biggrin: , and UCL still has contacted me :'( I think they received my application on 15th of November, anyone applied around this date and got an offer ?

Don't worry, I sent my application on the 15th October and got my offer on the twenty something of November, so it took over a month for them to decide whether or not to give an offer.

It'll likely be similar for the rest of the applicants, just have a bit of patience :smile:
Reply 28
Original post by PoorLoser
Don't worry, I sent my application on the 15th October and got my offer on the twenty something of November, so it took over a month for them to decide whether or not to give an offer.

It'll likely be similar for the rest of the applicants, just have a bit of patience :smile:

haha maybe they are testing patience becuz a pharmacist needs it.Btw did u get an offer without an interview ? oh also where else are you applying if you dont mind me asking :colondollar: Thanks :smile:
Reply 29
Original post by lalableh
haha maybe they are testing patience becuz a pharmacist needs it.Btw did u get an offer without an interview ? oh also where else are you applying if you dont mind me asking :colondollar: Thanks :smile:

Yep, Offer without interview. I applied to UCL, Durham and UEA.
Reply 30
Anyone heard anything from them recently?
Reply 31
Original post by bunny96
Anyone heard anything from them recently?

No!. Have you? It's be time now they must have decided but still I have nothing :/.
Reply 32
Original post by king101
No!. Have you? It's be time now they must have decided but still I have nothing :/.

Same here! Still nothing :frown:
I wonder whether the admissions team had a Christmas break/ if they're back yet..
Reply 33
Original post by bunny96
Same here! Still nothing :frown:
I wonder whether the admissions team had a Christmas break/ if they're back yet..

Really strange :/..or maybe there waiting for the deadline. Was your primary personal statememt medicine?
Reply 34
Original post by king101
Really strange :/..or maybe there waiting for the deadline. Was your primary personal statememt medicine?

Hmm I'm not sure because quite a few have already heard from them
Nope it was for Pharmacy
Reply 35
I apply at around 15/11 also! have you heard from them yet?
Reply 36
Ive heard nothing....someone email them lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 37
I got an offer on the 5th December. I sent of UCAS on 5th October. Good luck everyone
Reply 38
mine was sent off on nov 20th but not heard anything yet
Reply 39
Hi have anyone heard anything yet? Got my pharmacology offer on the 22nd and still waiting on pharmacy... Zzzz

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending