The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7360
Beginning to think i might have to go to the GP to see if my restless nights are cause for concern, 3 in just over a month
Original post by lucine.B
Haha LOL! Check it out then :tongue: the two are right next to each other anyways hehe :h:

Ah...wanna talk about it??? Btw hows is everything??? is any of it getting better??? Someone at my school has helped me contact some housing people :redface: I have a proper counsellor now which is good :redface:

The thought never occurred to me :tongue: I don't usually think about one's sexuality when talking to them. You're gay right??? Btw didn't sound like that in your PM's either. I don't really get how someone can 'sound' gay tbh... Why'd you ask???

I will. :^_^:

Well yh, it is getting better, but it's taking time. I had to move away from home for 2 or 3 months, so now i'm staying in tottenham with my aunty.
I can't remember if i did tell you this, but my parents are divorcing.
My mother in italy has post-natal depression and now my stepmother here is divorcing my dad. This is not the life i wanted. :frown:
Tbh, i just prefer to never live with my parents again (my dad and stepmother). I just want my own world where i can do what i want to do.
But yh of course, i'll have to visit my mother in venice. I'll probably be doing so on my gap year.

So now that i'm away from home, i have more time to study/revise in peace and quiet. But i have so much to do because i was never able to revise back in september + october. :eek:
I just hope that this year won't be like last year. Hopefully, i'll get grades AAAB (B in french) - if i do, i'll be the happiest guy in the world. :^_^:

Above, i said i'll be doing my gap year. I really want to do it, so i can travel the world and change my life around.
I'm not sure yet because i haven't done the research i would need to do...but i'm assuming UCL, exeter, birmingham,manchester would accept me even if i'm resitting my AS year and then taking a gap year after A level.

So...what about you?? What's been going on lately??
Did you get in touch with the housing services?? What did they say?
Is your counsellor in your sixth form or is she from waltham forest council services?

Yh i'm gay. Sometimes, i feel all alone. This thread might help explain everything...www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2521077
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Tomsta
Ahh yes i know you know, your pic is familar :smile: i'm Tcrumpen

Ah, Tcrumpen- I would have never guessed. I'm sneha.vag.
Original post by mjj22

OMGGG HIIIIEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! Long time no seee gal!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, it has been so long! How have you been? :biggrin:
Yoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyo :gangster: haha.
Good good, yeah I'm ite too hehe :tongue: NOOO??? Wowzers, why so long???
Hows the movie watching going??? :biggrin:

Random: There's something so well gangster about this smilie :gangster:.
How has school been? I have been so busy so less of TSR and no movie watching for me! I cannot wait for Christmas- free time, finally. :biggrin:
Reply 7365
Original post by Pallas Athena
Ah, Tcrumpen- I would have never guessed. I'm sneha.vag.

I guessed from your avatar pic :tongue:
Original post by Tomsta
I guessed from your avatar pic :tongue:

Good memory. :smile: How has life been?
Reply 7367
Good memory. :smile: How has life been?

I have a photographic memory, been ok, got just over a week left of term and i've suddenly started comming down with a cold, with my deadlines being next week, slightly annoyingly timed
Off to see Gravity tonight! With friends! ACTUAL HUMAN CONTACT!
Original post by CharlieTT

Human contact? No thanks jeff.
Random: There's something so well gangster about this smilie :gangster:.
How has school been? I have been so busy so less of TSR and no movie watching for me! I cannot wait for Christmas- free time, finally. :biggrin:

:zomg: like ikr! :mmm:
Its been slightly better thanks :smile: Hows it all going for you ya busy bee :bee: Aww what a shame! Well xmas is near time for all ze best movies to air and be re-watched hehe :h: I'm a bit of a scrooge :colondollar: I never make a big deal of xmas or even my birthday or anything really :tongue: ...no idea why esp. since I celebrate it for religious reasons.

Original post by Tomsta
I have a photographic memory, been ok, got just over a week left of term and i've suddenly started comming down with a cold, with my deadlines being next week, slightly annoyingly timed

:five:
Original post by CharlieTT

I hear that's awesome! Best movie of the year or something :smile:
Thats fab, have fun :h: and lol :tongue: friends are awesome :ahee:

Original post by uktotalgamer
Human contact? No thanks jeff.

Still not up for being social??? :rolleyes:
Reply 7372
:zomg: like ikr! :mmm:
Its been slightly better thanks :smile: Hows it all going for you ya busy bee :bee: Aww what a shame! Well xmas is near time for all ze best movies to air and be re-watched hehe :h: I'm a bit of a scrooge :colondollar: I never make a big deal of xmas or even my birthday or anything really :tongue: ...no idea why esp. since I celebrate it for religious reasons.

I hear that's awesome! Best movie of the year or something :smile:
Thats fab, have fun :h: and lol :tongue: friends are awesome :ahee:

Still not up for being social??? :rolleyes:

I'm always sociable!
I'm always sociable!

When??? You said you don't bother cos your lazy...didn't ya??? :tongue:

Original post by Tomsta

:mmm:

Don't be nasty!
Don't be nasty!

I'm not being nasty! :unimpressed: You're the one who said this...
Hey all
Reply 7378

Original post by Tomsta

:rofl3:

Quick Reply

Latest