The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lucine.B
I'm not being nasty! :unimpressed: You're the one who said this...

hmm..
Reply 7381
:rofl3:

:rofl3: hope i get more than 3 hours sleep today
Original post by uktotalgamer
hmm..

Hmm what??? You did say it...

Original post by Tomsta
:rofl3: hope i get more than 3 hours sleep today

:elefant: I went to be around 4...why'd you only get 3???
Reply 7383

I think i was running a tempreature as i was going to bed, ergo i couldn't fall asleep till like 6am (i went to bed a 11:45pm)

Okie dokie.
Original post by Tomsta
I think i was running a tempreature as i was going to bed, ergo i couldn't fall asleep till like 6am (i went to bed a 11:45pm)

Oh damn! I guess its cos its winter. Sorry to hear :console: yeah I hope you do get some sleep tonight :smile:
maybe take something??? Or have one of them hot drinks like horlicks???
I'm sure you'll be fine :h:
Original post by uktotalgamer
Okie dokie.

Well you did...just check the convo :tongue:
Evening
Reply 7388
Original post by Pallas Athena
Yes, it has been so long! How have you been? :biggrin:

Haha ive been ok thanks:smile:) wbu? How is Kenya? Sunny i bet... -jealous-:colondollar:
Evening
Halfway through my 50 hour week :frown:
Bring on the weekend!!
Original post by StartSomething
Halfway through my 50 hour week :frown:
Bring on the weekend!!

Weekends are good
Original post by Jack22031994
Weekends are good

They are, yes. Although I don't remember the last weekend I got to relax.

I suppose it means I am enjoying myself though :smile:
Original post by StartSomething
They are, yes. Although I don't remember the last weekend I got to relax.

I suppose it means I am enjoying myself though :smile:

i dont remember the last weekend I got to relax - had lots of uni work recently - if you are enjoying yourself thats good
Original post by Infinity_4652
I will. :^_^:

Well yh, it is getting better, but it's taking time. I had to move away from home for 2 or 3 months, so now i'm staying in tottenham with my aunty.
I can't remember if i did tell you this, but my parents are divorcing.
My mother in italy has post-natal depression and now my stepmother here is divorcing my dad. This is not the life i wanted. :frown:
Tbh, i just prefer to never live with my parents again (my dad and stepmother). I just want my own world where i can do what i want to do.
But yh of course, i'll have to visit my mother in venice. I'll probably be doing so on my gap year.

So now that i'm away from home, i have more time to study/revise in peace and quiet. But i have so much to do because i was never able to revise back in september + october. :eek:
I just hope that this year won't be like last year. Hopefully, i'll get grades AAAB (B in french) - if i do, i'll be the happiest guy in the world. :^_^:

Above, i said i'll be doing my gap year. I really want to do it, so i can travel the world and change my life around.
I'm not sure yet because i haven't done the research i would need to do...but i'm assuming UCL, exeter, birmingham,manchester would accept me even if i'm resitting my AS year and then taking a gap year after A level.

So...what about you?? What's been going on lately??
Did you get in touch with the housing services?? What did they say?
Is your counsellor in your sixth form or is she from waltham forest council services?

Yh i'm gay. Sometimes, i feel all alone. This thread might help explain everything...www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2521077

Good good :^_^:

I see, oh well that's good...right??? Great! Revision is nice. I may move in with a relative just cos I don't want to think about paying bills right now... esp. as during my gap year I'll barely be in London.
I recall you mentioning it...its such a shame :frown: I'm sorry to hear that, but I get what you're going through :console:
Life is never the life we wanted. Well at least you could visit her right??? Are you in touch with her???
Thats exactly what I want. Just want to be away from them really. That'll be nice.

I'm sure you'll be fine! I know you'll get the grades you deserve :biggrin: Aw happiness is good :bigsmile: I hope I'll be happy upon the arrival of next years grades xD

Gap years are awesome :h: I'm glad you'll be taking one hehe. I see, well yeah should be good. And since you'll be taking a gap year after me, I could tell you some great places you should check out from my own experience :smile:

Not much, just been chatting a lot. Barely been spending anytime at home. Its been okay, though I'm struggling to revise at the minute. Still wanna move out. Looking for family or friends that don't mind me staying with them. Yeah they referred me to some people, but I don't really want to talk to social services :s-smilie:
No I don't think they so...I'll ask though :smile:

Oh no please don't! You're not lonely :hugs: You know where I am if you need to talk :h:
I swear I have like a million gay friends (not relevant :tongue:)
Hey so...someone's gonna PM you just have a chat with him, he's a real good friend of mine. I didn't tell him much just said you feel alone and mentioned the thread :redface:
Afternoon all - how is your day going?
Reply 7396
Afternoon all - how is your day going?

Going well, i'm getting better, this thread is getting slower and slower
Original post by Tomsta
Going well, i'm getting better, this thread is getting slower and slower

Yeah i know - people keep graduating, i'll probably be the only one on here at some point :frown:- at least we can keep up with convo's now i suppose
Reply 7398
Yeah i know - people keep graduating, i'll probably be the only one on here at some point :frown:- at least we can keep up with convo's now i suppose

I havne't graduated, i've just been busy / got bored
Original post by Tomsta
I havne't graduated, i've just been busy / got bored

I suppose - I dont want this thread to diem as i have been here for about 11 months now (is that sad?) - i do hate having a crush though, and nt understanding the feeling properly

Quick Reply

Latest