The Student Room Group

Apparently there has been a sighting of Paul Walker, so did he fake his death?

I was heartbroken and upset after hearing one of my favorite actor's, namely Paul Walker , the star of the fast ad furious films had died in a car crash a few days ago in Los Angeles. .

I looked on the internet yesterday and came across an article that showed a sighting of a man, clearly is Paul Walker ( or a very very similar looking man) , the man was on a jet ski riding on the ocean. I would upload the article with photo if I knew how.

I don't know if Paul Walker really is dead or if he is actually still alive and if he faked his own death and what the motives for being so would be but I have heard one thing which could explain him faking his death, I heard he owed Hollywood movie directors a lot of money and by faking his death he could escape bankruptcy but as said, I don't know if it's true or not.

Scroll to see replies

Have you seen the wreck? I don't think he faked it..
Reply 2
Original post by Plurkie
Have you seen the wreck? I don't think he faked it..

I saw it, I also saw a photo of a man on a jet ski a day or 2 after the so called killing, it is very much Paul walker from the look of it unless he has a twin or another person is very very very similar looking
1/ Someone who wanted to fake their own death would not go jet skiing days later.
2/ Pictures have no timestamp.

Think.
Reply 4
Original post by CJ
1/ Someone who wanted to fake their own death would not go jet skiing days later.
2/ Pictures have no timestamp.

Think.

Paul Walker liked water sports, animals, marine biology so he like jet ski
Reply 5
Wait... I think there's a necromancer! It's the necromancer who revives dead people!
Original post by Lee Drinkwater
Paul Walker liked water sports, animals, marine biology so he like jet ski

Can we have the link to the article please?
Original post by BWV1007
Wait... I think there's a necromancer! It's the necromancer who revives dead people!

My bet: It's a CIA conspiracy, just like Kennedy's.
Reply 8
They did an autopsy on his body. They identified it as him...
I gave my Miami mate Dexter a call and he confirmed there's definitely no jet skis in Miami, not since 'the incident' in '86, so someone must have crossed wires here.
Reply 10
Paul was a blonde haired, blue eyed, good-looking white guy. There are bound to be people who look very similar.

Don't make a tragedy into a conspiracy unnecessarily.
Original post by Infinity_4652
Wouldn't he be all over the media right now if he's still alive and people have seen him??

No, They may be in on it also
Reply 12
every time a famous person dies there is a rumour started that they faked it. The same thing happened with Michael Jackson; people said he couldn't deal with the stress of having to do his come-back tour.

When Ryan Dunn from Jackass died, there was a rumour that he had faked it, and it was part of a joke for a new Jackass movie.

I'd say it's just another example of silly internet people :/
I fear for Paul Walker's life now. What has he got himself into, that he has had to fake his own death?! Must be some serious undercover governmental spy ish.
I'm not trying to be mean, but isn't it ironic that he was an actor in Fast and Furious and he died in a car accident that may have been cause due to speeding.

Lee Drinkwater; are you sure you aren't thinking of the photo hoax they had on Instagram? Someone tried to fake a photo of him with a really badly burnt face.
Original post by Clementine101
I'm not trying to be mean, but isn't it ironic that he was an actor in Fast and Furious and he died in a car accident that may have been cause due to speeding.

Lee Drinkwater; are you sure you aren't thinking of the photo hoax they had on Instagram? Someone tried to fake a photo of him with a really badly burnt face.

no, I never sawthat one
He could want a quite life away from the public eye it was mentioned before he passed away that he wanted a break from filming,
bull****, utter bull**** and we know it
lol in real life there is no fake death
First let's say he is alive. Great for him he got out right as fast and furious went don't the *****er. He escaped the Republic shithole of Cali. I wish him the best alive or dead. Also does it really matter? If he is alive he has what he wanted. If not RIP Paul you were the fast and furious.

Latest