The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE entry for 2014

Scroll to see replies

Congratulations on your offer of admission to study BSc in Economics at LSE. Confirmation of your offer can be found on UCAS Track.

Words can not describe this feeling.

Good Luck to everyone else 😊
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by dawn25
congrats! i'm almost one week past my 5 weeks and never got the 'strongest of the cohort' email, so i was worried :s-smilie:

Honestly don't worry about it, I was quite stressed because I hadn't received it either - hope is not lost!
Original post by QuestionsQ
Congratulations! Amazing.

Thank you so much! I am certain that they'll back to you soon since we were in similar situations :smile: Best of luck!
Reply 2503
Original post by BillyECON
Congratulations on your offer of admission to study BSc in Economics at LSE. Confirmation of your offer can be found on UCAS Track.

Congrats!!!
Would u mind me asking for ur AS grade?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2504
Condtion Offer(AA) from Bsc Economics!!!! YESSSSS!Best news after got rejected from Oxford for E&M this Monday! Good luck to everyone else who is still waiting! sent application on Oct. 11th, 5 weeks notification on Oct.24th, so basically wait for six weeks after 5 weeks email!
Reply 2505
OP here...
I am pleased to tell you that our Admissions Selector has decided to offer you a place to study BSc in Management at LSE!

I can't even... oh my god :O
Reply 2506
Any maths offers?
Reply 2507
Absolute silence from LSE

Why
Reply 2508
Original post by lostesp
Condtion Offer(AA) from Bsc Economics!!!! YESSSSS!Best news after got rejected from Oxford for E&M this Monday! Good luck to everyone else who is still waiting! sent application on Oct. 11th, 5 weeks notification on Oct.24th, so basically wait for six weeks after 5 weeks email!

Congrats!
I got my 5 weeks notification on Oxt.24th too and also got rejected from OX for EM yesterday. BUT, I heard nothing from LSE.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lse! Why you no give me offer???
Reply 2510
Guys, i got my acknowledgement letter 10 days ago, and since that time haven't heard anything back yet. Still waiting for 2 week email. Shall I email them?
Original post by CD315
Any maths offers?

I am interested to know too. According to them, I'm meant to receive a response this week for Maths with Economics!
Reply 2512
I think I was the first person on TSR to get the 5 week email 7 weeks as 4 days ago. Wondering if I should email them now? Why have they put on these time constraints if they were never going to be able to stick to them? I was hoping I'd have heard from LSE before my Oxford interview which is Sunday-Wednesday so that if I was successful from LSE, it would take the pressure off me for Oxford.

Gah!
Reply 2513
Tempted to call again and ask for an update :lol:
Just received my A&F offer (38 in IB), 6 weeks after my 5 weeks email. I'm literally speechless. Good luck to everyone still waiting.
Original post by popzflopz
Just received my A&F offer (38 in IB), 6 weeks after my 5 weeks email. I'm literally speechless. Good luck to everyone still waiting.

Nice! What are your grades if you don't mind me asking?
Original post by kaufman
Congrats!!!
Would u mind me asking for ur AS grade?

Posted from TSR Mobile

A - Maths physics economics and theatre studies!
Predicted A* in maths further maths and economics and an A in physics 😜

droppes drama for full Further Maths 😜
Original post by Sun_Bear
Nice! What are your grades if you don't mind me asking?

My predicted were 42 with 6,7,7 at HL's
Reply 2518
Original post by BillyECON

Hi,i got offer today as well and will definitely choose it as my firm
may i ask ur condition for offer is?
thanks!:biggrin:
Reply 2519
Original post by kaufman
Congrats!
I got my 5 weeks notification on Oxt.24th too and also got rejected from OX for EM yesterday. BUT, I heard nothing from LSE.

Posted from TSR Mobile

my friend, probably waiting patiently is the best option. Usually when i am not expecting it, i will get emails. But.when i check it so often, i usually won't receive anything. i kinda heard a saying that LSE admitted students who did not get into oxbridge. guess thats a coincidence. just wait for tommorrow as it is famous LSE FRIDAY!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending