Original post by Qari
I am the epitome of laziness

Posted from TSR Mobile

I can help with that :tongue:

Its gonna be fun, you can't be so lazy that you wouldn't wanna be fun :biggrin:
Original post by Qari
How about not furry face? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rofl: Too much effort... And anyway Usy says I can't, so there's no point anyway :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Offer from Bath! and unbanned from TSR

wooooohooooooo!
Reply 8003
Original post by furryface12
:rofl: Too much effort... And anyway Usy says I can't, so there's no point anyway :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

well I guess I'll have to remember it's a girl :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8004
Original post by lucine.B
I can help with that :tongue:

Its gonna be fun, you can't be so lazy that you wouldn't wanna be fun :biggrin:

Fun is when you don't have to try. If you have to try to have fun then it's a chore :biggrin:
Just made the above statement up. But I guess you have a point :smile:
Also already have to wear suits for 5 days a week don't think I could wear it for a 6th.
But you have fun :smile: I expect to see pictures :wink: joking btw

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 8005
Saturday week I'll be home :woo:

so much work to be done in between now and then :afraid:
Original post by Robbie242
Offer from Bath! and unbanned from TSR

wooooohooooooo!

Win win :ahee:

What's the offer now?
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Win win :ahee:

What's the offer now?

Indeed :awesome:

Offer is A*AB + 2 in STEP or A*AA
Original post by Robbie242
Indeed :awesome:

Offer is A*AB + 2 in STEP or A*AA

That's good :biggrin: easily achievable for you :woo:
My school are annoying.

Now that I've sent off my UCAS application they've decided to up my predicted grades to A*AA (from AAC), and are telling me that they think I've applied to universities 'too low' (although I am happy with Liverpool). They want me to withdraw my application and reapply to better universities but I'm worried that Liverpool won't give me another offer. :frown: I'm happy with Liverpool but they keep pushing it and its really frustrating. They say "do what makes you happy" but when I say that I'm with Liverpool they still push reapplying. I didn't take the LNAT because I wasn't applying to any of the universities that want it, but now they want me to apply differently.

y school

y u do this
Original post by Paparazzo
My school are annoying.

Now that I've sent off my UCAS application they've decided to up my predicted grades to A*AA (from AAC), and are telling me that they think I've applied to universities 'too low' (although I am happy with Liverpool). They want me to withdraw my application and reapply to better universities but I'm worried that Liverpool won't give me another offer. :frown: I'm happy with Liverpool but they keep pushing it and its really frustrating. They say "do what makes you happy" but when I say that I'm with Liverpool they still push reapplying. I didn't take the LNAT because I wasn't applying to any of the universities that want it, but now they want me to apply differently.

y school

y u do this

That's really unfair! :mad: It's up to you, are there any more non-LNAT unis that you would have applied to if you had those predicted grades before, or was Liverpool the one you'd have wanted to go to anyway?

Posted from TSR Mobile
FINALLY GOT AN OFFER FROM EXETER I'M SO HAPPY AHHH :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8012
Original post by Lucy96
FINALLY GOT AN OFFER FROM EXETER I'M SO HAPPY AHHH :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

congrats :hugs:
Original post by Lucy96

Posted from TSR Mobile

congrats girl
Original post by lilGem
congrats :hugs:

Thank you so much :hugs: hope all is well :h:
Original post by Kezza Wilson
congrats girl

Thanks so much :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lucy96
Thank you so much :hugs: hope all is well :h:

Thanks so much :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't mention it. :tongue:
Reply 8016
Original post by Lucy96

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
There goes the last one.

All of my schools Oxford applicants just got wiped out, whilst all the Cambridge applicants got an interview. How strange...
Is it just me or is Year 13 ruining your social life? I honestly have no time to go out anymore...

Spoiler

Original post by danataher
Is it just me or is Year 13 ruining your social life? I honestly have no time to go out anymore...

Spoiler

Nope. No worse than year 12 imho.

Latest