The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Original post by james1211
Don't worry, they aren't always assessed in the order they come in.

Hope I hear something soon :/ Thanks :smile:
Reply 7421
Original post by itssimplyme
Hope I hear something soon :/ Thanks :smile:

I didn't get 3/5 of mine back until February/March and they were all offers, so it's early days! :smile:
Original post by Tomsta
I have a photographic memory, been ok, got just over a week left of term and i've suddenly started comming down with a cold, with my deadlines being next week, slightly annoyingly timed

Now that is something I have always wanted. Oh my, I have a cold too and it is absolutely awful. Has yours gotten any better?
Reply 7423
Original post by Pallas Athena
Now that is something I have always wanted. Oh my, I have a cold too and it is absolutely awful. Has yours gotten any better?

No real improvement, but not getting worse either so ... luckily i've got all 3 assignments done enough to be able to hand in :smile: i believe photographic memories can't be learnt only improved, you either have it or you don't
(edited 10 years ago)
I didn't get 3/5 of mine back until February/March and they were all offers, so it's early days! :smile:

Ah, that's reassuring! Thanks once again :smile:

What are you studying? :smile:
Original post by Tomsta
:teehee:

:aetsch:
Reply 7426
Original post by lucine.B

Original post by Tomsta

:beer:
Reply 7428
Ah, that's reassuring! Thanks once again :smile:

What are you studying? :smile:

Building Surveying (i'm on placement year right now so i'm working full time). I applied two years ago but i assume the system that most uni's work from is the same as it was back then. No problem :smile:

What course have you applied for? :smile:
Reply 7429

Building Surveying (i'm on placement year right now so i'm working full time). I applied two years ago but i assume the system that most uni's work from is the same as it was back then. No problem :smile:

What course have you applied for? :smile:

That sounds pretty cool! Where abouts are you doing that? :smile: Yeah, I don't think they'll be changing how they give out offers/rejections anytime soon!

Applied for economics hehe :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
guys, i need to tell you something important.
Reply 7432
That sounds pretty cool! Where abouts are you doing that? :smile: Yeah, I don't think they'll be changing how they give out offers/rejections anytime soon!

Applied for economics hehe :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's alright :smile: I'm studying my degree at Northumbria but i work at Newcastle Uni for a year as my industrial placement, kinda weird, i know!

Economics sounds interesting, i'm always reading stuff about the national and global economy on my lunch break :rolleyes: Although sometimes it can be disheartening to read :redface:

Where have you applied for?
:zomg: like ikr! :mmm:
Its been slightly better thanks :smile: Hows it all going for you ya busy bee :bee: Aww what a shame! Well xmas is near time for all ze best movies to air and be re-watched hehe :h: I'm a bit of a scrooge :colondollar: I never make a big deal of xmas or even my birthday or anything really :tongue: ...no idea why esp. since I celebrate it for religious reasons.

TSR has some mad smilies. :h:
Good to know. :smile: All is okay, boring but I should not be complaining. :smile: Yes, except local channels are rubbish so I will most likely watch some films online (if I can, that is). :daydreaming: Are you? Why, if you do not mind my asking? :curious:
Original post by mjj22
Haha ive been ok thanks:smile:) wbu? How is Kenya? Sunny i bet... -jealous-:colondollar:

I've been all right, thanks. :smile: It's is sunny, always is but it rained today. Our weather is moderate. How is the weather there?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 7435
Original post by misfits fan
guys, i need to tell you something important.

What is that?
matt stokoe is on reddit doing a QnA and is answering peoples questions right now.
Original post by Tomsta

:flamingo:
Reply 7438

Original post by misfits fan
matt stokoe is on reddit doing a QnA and is answering peoples questions right now.

Oh wow awesome! Shall try to check it out :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest