The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Join the club
Reply 2
I'll be your boyfriend :sexface:
Reply 3
Give me a PM and i'll see what I can do about that.
Reply 4
I'll be your boyfriend <3
I can do a really good Simon Cowell voice impression.
Well, it appears you've come to the right place.

Potential boyfriends probably exist in their hundreds here.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 6
You want sex but not a one night stand? So you want a relationship, not sex.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ebay it, you could make some serious bunce
Well just try to look boys around you and hangout with them, never think that's gonna be one night stand and do what you want with him, that's all...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Nice try to cover up your desire for a shag with 'wishing for a boyfriend' :cool:
Original post by Occams Chainsaw
I'll be your boyfriend :sexface:

Cheating on me again? It's over.
It's possible you are experiencing high sex drive because, once a lady reaches the age of 35, the fertility rate significantly drops and it is harder to produce a baby. Although you are not of that age of course, it can help to have that experience in early life so that feel more prepare for pregnancy in maturity.

It is also possible you feel unwanted and undesirable.

The best way around this situation is to go to more pubs and clubs, join societies at university and find a male companion to engage in said activity.

KR,

Legendairy
Original post by Legendairy
It's possible you are experiencing high sex drive because, once a lady reaches the age of 35, the fertility rate significantly drops and it is harder to produce a baby. Although you are not of that age of course, it can help to have that experience in early life so that feel more prepare for pregnancy in maturity.

The best way around this situation is to go to more pubs and clubs, join societies at university and find a male companion to engage in said activity.

KR,

Legendairy

if it were as easy as you say
Original post by krissip0oh
if it were as easy as you say

Indeed, an element of luck or confidence is required !
Reply 14
Original post by Classical Liberal
That is just so stupid. I pity you.

Can you elaborate, please? I don't understand how a one night stand won't do, if all she wants is sex.
Reply 15
Hey, you want good sex? PM me. You want help with your coursework? PM me. I love to help people get As. I graduated with a 2-1 and a distinction in my first Master's degree programme. PM me to make ur life easier.
Original post by Anonymous
I'm 20 and a virgin, i've done other stuff with a boyfriend from a couple of years ago. I've not had a boyfriend since and really want sex but I don't want a one night stand but can't seem to find a boyfriend- help?!

understandable. What a situation.

However, out of curiosity, how often do you masturbate?
Reply 17
I know the feeling! I am so ready for sex but I just cant find that person I feel comfortable enough with to give it a go! I dont want a boyfriend particularly, more a friend with benefits :smile: surprisingly hard to find when everyone thinks you totally not interested in sex, when in fact I am probably as horny as any man out there!

Just have to keep looking and satisfy your needs your self unitl then!
Reply 18
Original post by Legendairy

KR,

Legendairy

Op's a male, i highly doubt hed be able to 'produce' a child. Unless he **** out a mutant
Original post by Shazzarr
Op's a male, i highly doubt hed be able to 'produce' a child. Unless he **** out a mutant

OP is anon.

KR,

Legendairy

Latest

Trending

Trending