The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE entry for 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mm14
Law as well I presume, I think I've seen you in either the law or oxbridge applicant threads. I could really do with some news since I'm more or less putting all my eggs in LSE's basket because they're the only top non-LNAT uni I've applied to; if all goes belly up then UCAS extra may need to be used

Law indeed. Yes, I was really hoping for an offer (from any of my choices) before my Oxford interview, but that's looking less and less likely as the days pass. There's always a risk with LSE - but I'm sure it won't come to UCAS extra - just focus on your school work and try to keep positive.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2561
firmed lse
Feels like it's been forever stalking this page and waiting for a decision when in reality I'm only three weeks into a seven week email...history...y u so slow
Reply 2563
Original post by NedStark
Congrats on the offer, can you share your academics? eg. GCSE, A-Level, UMS?

:wink: Sure,
NO GCSEs, spent my sphomore year in a US high school with AP scores (three 5s and one 4)

AS: CIE exam board, Maths and Economics 2A*s, Physics a (UMS 89%, not impressive at all)

A2: further maths, A2 physics, predicted A* A*
Reply 2564
Still waiting for BSc Economics to reply me... got the 'one of the strongest applicants' 4 week email. Sigh, already prepared for a rejection.
Reply 2565
Original post by mm14
"LSE friday" is coming again and I'm now heading towards my seventh week of my five week email, at least no news is good news right?

looking at last week and todays activity i think its gonna be lse thursday from now on.
So far anyone knows if LSE give out rejection? :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Any home students with offers?

Posted from TSR Mobile
5 weeks up today. Let's see if LSE Friday lives up to its name...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2569
On my 6th week now ..

Posted from TSR Mobile
5 weeks today any history applicants here ???
6 weeks, after my 5 week e-mail...
Original post by paddymorrison96

Yup :hi: 5 wks also up today
(edited 10 years ago)

Yep, my 5 weeks for History end today

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2574
Come on LSE. Make me happy.
Reply 2575
Original post by IceKidd
looking at last week and todays activity i think its gonna be lse thursday from now on.

There were definitely offers last Friday, so keep hope. Not much out of the maths department yesterday either so that's even better.
I have a feeling history might take longer due to the small size of the department
On my 6th weeks for economics....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2578

5 weeks in 2 days :mad:
1 week and 4 days past my 5 week for math and eco..!!!!:frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending