The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6660
Original post by dasolja123
now now IqraHaq.....u kno getting wasted on ur 17th bday probably isnt legal.......

I had a good day yesterday, my cousins came over and we had a hilarious time! :tongue:

And I know I tried so hard not to, but what can I say :rolleyes: lol
Original post by IqraHaq
I had a good day yesterday, my cousins came over and we had a hilarious time! :tongue:

And I know I tried so hard not to, but what can I say :rolleyes: lol

great :smile: loool :biggrin: i hav never talked to my cousins so dunno :s-smilie:

besharam girl! what would ur father say if he knew? (said in a freshie accent lol :biggrin: )
Reply 6662
great :smile: loool :biggrin: i hav never talked to my cousins so dunno :s-smilie:

besharam girl! what would ur father say if he knew? (said in a freshie accent lol :biggrin: )

I know, I know I shouldn't have done it :tongue:
Hmm... My father? He would probably take every action he could to keep me at home lol :tongue: :rolleyes:

(btw for anyone reading this post and is like 'wtf' I didnt actually get wasted, I'm having a laugh :biggrin:)
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by IqraHaq
Hmm... My father? He would probably take every action he could to keep me at home lol :p:rolleyes:

well u shud start acting mature young lady before its too late!!! im disappointed in u IqraHaq...i thought u knew better!!

looool really??
Reply 6664
well u shud start acting mature young lady before its too late!!! im disappointed in u IqraHaq...i thought u knew better!!

looool really??

I know, I feel terrible :tongue:

But seriously, if I did do something that silly, he'd probably do that
Original post by IqraHaq
I know, I feel terrible :tongue:

But seriously, if I did do something that silly, he'd probably do that

tbh i wudnt really blame him but if i do that, i wud think its unfair...:tongue:
Reply 6666
tbh i wudnt really blame him but if i do that, i wud think its unfair...:tongue:
Understandable lol :tongue:
Original post by IqraHaq
Understandable lol :tongue:

thats what i am....underst...(checks how to spell the word) understandable :tongue:

btw howz the driving coming along?
Reply 6668
thats what i am....underst...(checks how to spell the word) understandable :tongue:

Aww, lol :tongue:

OMG dont even ask! I was talking about that to my dad today and you know what he said to me:

'Iqra, my dear, I think you're still a little short to reach the pedals' and then burst out laughing...

Me: *death stare* :tongue:
Original post by IqraHaq
Aww, lol :tongue:

OMG dont even ask! I was talking about that to my dad today and you know what he said to me:

'Iqra, my dear, I think you're still a little short to reach the pedals' and then burst out laughing...

Me: *death stare* :tongue:

loooooooooolllll :biggrin: ur dads actually hilarious!! how tall r u really?
Reply 6670
Hey everyone, how have you been?
Original post by IqraHaq
Hmm... My father? He would probably take every action he could to keep me at home lol :tongue: :rolleyes:

(btw for anyone reading this post and is like 'wtf' I didnt actually get wasted, I'm having a laugh :biggrin:)

I honestly couldn't care. I'd be intrigued,but I wouldn't really care :smile:

EDIT: It wasn't my intention to sound rude btw

Original post by @Tayyab
Hey everyone, how have you been?

Not too bad. Just had a massive rant at an eBay seller. They were whining why I gave them negative feedback. Well then run a business that abides by EU laws, and where Im not met with rudeness whenever I try to call or email. I mean if my 16 year old self managed that, I think they could...
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 6672
Original post by de_monies

Not too bad. Just had a massive rant at an eBay seller. They were whining why I gave them negative feedback. Well then run a business that abides by EU laws, and where Im not met with rudeness whenever I try to call or email. I mean if my 16 year old self managed that, I think they could...

What did you attempt to buy? Negative feedback usually makes them extremely mad and you can usually get a replacement product or a refund if you weren't happy with whatever you bought.
Original post by @Tayyab
What did you attempt to buy? Negative feedback usually makes them extremely mad and you can usually get a replacement product or a refund if you weren't happy with whatever you bought.

A tablet. Oh no, I only give negative feedback when I've exhausted all other options. And it relates to their customer service/historical transactions etc...
Reply 6674
loooooooooolllll :biggrin: ur dads actually hilarious!! how tall r u really?

Yeh hilarious :rolleyes: I'm juuuuuust under 5ft :smile:
Reply 6675
Original post by IqraHaq
Yeh hilarious :rolleyes: I'm juuuuuust under 5ft :smile:

Lol wow you're short :biggrin:
Reply 6676
Original post by @Tayyab
Lol wow you're short :biggrin:

I know, it's not very funny :tongue:
Reply 6677

Immature as always. :wink:
Assalam-O-Allaikum Warehmatullahi Wabarakatuhu! :smile:
Reply 6679
Original post by BlessingBlessed
Assalam-O-Allaikum Warehmatullahi Wabarakatuhu! :smile:

Wa alaikum as salaam :smile: how are you?

Latest