The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ..DT..
Give me Graham any day.

Sorry what? Gronkowski is easily the best TE in the league. Graham can only catch, Gronk can catch as well as block.

Gronk has 8 more touchdowns yet has played quite a bit less than Graham.
(edited 10 years ago)
Pretty much certain the road to the Superbowl goes through Seattle barring a massive slump. They truly terrify me with the depth they have...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Holy cripes 4 and a half million for a 30 second commercial :lol:
Reply 7603
TSR fantasy league playoffs week 2 this week. Love that the other 3 teams in the playoffs have Brees, Newton and Manning as QBs. Need another big week from Mccown to keep me in there.
Reply 7604
Original post by Malevolent
Pretty much certain the road to the Superbowl goes through Seattle barring a massive slump. They truly terrify me with the depth they have...

Posted from TSR Mobile

It shocks me that the 49ers are the favourites still at Candlestick on Sunday, that should be another awesome game
Original post by Wattsy
It shocks me that the 49ers are the favourites still at Candlestick on Sunday, that should be another awesome game

Not sure how... I know Seattle are not as good away from home as they are when they're home but still i would put them favourites :confused:

Texans really do suck haha, Jags as well could make the playoffs still, just need 18 other things to go in their favour :rofl:

man thats scary... :lol:
Reply 7607
why do they for most of the time do nothing?
Original post by Awais3r
why do they for most of the time do nothing?

What do you mean?
Reply 7609
What do you mean?

They stand and walk around plus theres not much action. I tried watching the Superbowl and i found action to be too little. Way too many stoppages also
Original post by Awais3r
They stand and walk around plus theres not much action. I tried watching the Superbowl and i found action to be too little. Way too many stoppages also

A lot of it is tactical. Have to discuss plays and such. Its not for everyone admittedly.
Reply 7611
A lot of it is tactical. Have to discuss plays and such. Its not for everyone admittedly.

Yeah i get that. That's probably one the reason why the sport will never gain popularity internationally.
Original post by Awais3r
Yeah i get that. That's probably one the reason why the sport will never gain popularity internationally.

Nah I think its already growing pretty quickly. Problem is people actually playing it is another matter.
Reply 7613
Nah I think its already growing pretty quickly. Problem is people actually playing it is another matter.

i meant playing not TV viewership. For TV viewership wise Americans can sell anything lol
Reply 7614
Not sure how... I know Seattle are not as good away from home as they are when they're home but still i would put them favourites :confused:

Texans really do suck haha, Jags as well could make the playoffs still, just need 18 other things to go in their favour :rofl:

I wish they'd stop winning! I wanted to see Bridgewater at Wembley! And with Mariota staying in school the QB draft board is a tad messy, make that a lot messy actually, Christ knows who they'll pick up at QB if the Texans take Bridgewater, maybe they take Clowney and wait for a R2 QB?
Reply 7615
Anyone think there's a chance the Texans take Clowney first overall and take a punt on Keenum as the starter next year, or draft a quarterback later on?

JJ Watt and Clowney :coma:

I guess with Kubiak gone though, Bridgewater is very likely
Reply 7616
Original post by Zubby77
Anyone think there's a chance the Texans take Clowney first overall and take a punt on Keenum as the starter next year, or draft a quarterback later on?

JJ Watt and Clowney :coma:

I guess with Kubiak gone though, Bridgewater is very likely

There are mock drafts with exactly this happening, I don't actually mind Keenum, I like his desire to get big yards. I myself can't see it though I think they'll pick Teddy Bridgewater up if they finish with the #1 pick, he's a pocket passer with franchise capability. Clowney is the best player in the and your guaranteed (as far as you can guarantee anything) franchise quality DE. All the talk is that he's a once in a lifetime sort of DE so can you afford to pass him up?

If they do I hope Jacksonville take him on, then the UK's team will have a real prospect on their hands and god knows they need a star.
Original post by Wattsy
There are mock drafts with exactly this happening, I don't actually mind Keenum, I like his desire to get big yards. I myself can't see it though I think they'll pick Teddy Bridgewater up if they finish with the #1 pick, he's a pocket passer with franchise capability. Clowney is the best player in the and your guaranteed (as far as you can guarantee anything) franchise quality DE. All the talk is that he's a once in a lifetime sort of DE so can you afford to pass him up?

If they do I hope Jacksonville take him on, then the UK's team will have a real prospect on their hands and god knows they need a star.

Clowney has character issues, some coaches won't touch him.

Also hard to tell how dominant he'll be in the NFL against big gnarly 10 year vet tackles. At the minute he's beating down rank amateurs.
Original post by Wattsy
I wish they'd stop winning! I wanted to see Bridgewater at Wembley! And with Mariota staying in school the QB draft board is a tad messy, make that a lot messy actually, Christ knows who they'll pick up at QB if the Texans take Bridgewater, maybe they take Clowney and wait for a R2 QB?

I've seen a few mocks with Clowney going to the Texans. Imagine Watt and Clowney my god could be carnage :coma:

Also seen one or two mention Anthony Barr? :holmes:
[video="youtube;sgF7uWZMSdE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgF7uWZMSdE[/video]

Ahahahaha

Latest