The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Yeah I know, it was used on my account though. Got a few thousand RTs :redface:
Original post by Qari
I agree, I mean I could chill at least once a month at the least but now hardly have time

Posted from TSR Mobile

Exactly, there's no time to do anything.. I mean I don't even have time to do something as simple as showering :cry2:

Original post by usycool1
What's a "social life"? :colone:

:tongue:

Amen to that! :rolleyes:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Yeah I know, it was used on my account though. Got a few thousand RTs :redface:

Is that your account :lol: ???!! And pigs can fly :tongue:
What is everyone up to this evening?
Original post by Qari
No offence but a suit is a suit

Posted from TSR Mobile

Their all different though. The one's the guys wear at sixth form are just boring and standard. the ones some people will be wearing to the ball are just :awesome: also...as i said. Not every guy will be wearing a suit :tongue: Its not mandatory.

Original post by danataher
Is it just me or is Year 13 ruining your social life? I honestly have no time to go out anymore...

Spoiler

I feel ya sista.
That being said...I tend to force myself to have a social life (won't let the work stop me having my fun :biggrin:), so I'm always out and about lol. Probz have too much of a social life :colondollar:

Original post by Blueray2
:rofl: I barely get time for anything!

Anyone watch agents of shield?

And in other news RIP Nelson Mandela.

Really??? I'm always going out... don't actually know how I find the time :tongue:

Yes! :biggrin: How you liking it???

Yeah that news shocked me, didn't know how to react. Went silent for hours... was a sad moment last night and still is. Feel like a part of me has disappeared or something.

Original post by Millerman
is the national citizen service (NCS) worth doing? i wana apply to do economics at uni and am not sure if its something that would look good on my personal statement?

To work or to take part??? Because I used to work for NCS but now work for a company powered by NCS (Plus I have taken part in NCS as wel :smile: )
Original post by lucine.B

LucineB can never resist a night out in the town :wink:
They call her: nightwalker.
Original post by furryface12
That's really unfair! :mad: It's up to you, are there any more non-LNAT unis that you would have applied to if you had those predicted grades before, or was Liverpool the one you'd have wanted to go to anyway?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I really like Liverpool but if I could go somewhere that was much more respected then I would, of course. But I think that I'm going to stick with my choices now regardless of what school say.
Original post by Kezza Wilson
LucineB can never resist a night out in the town :wink:
They call her: nightwalker.

:rofl: You're sooo funny duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude!!! :rofl3:

Da names nightwalker. Le nightwalker :teehee:

Spoiler

Reply 8048
finally applied. now is the waiting game(have no patience)

I feel ya sista.
That being said...I tend to force myself to have a social life (won't let the work stop me having my fun :biggrin:), so I'm always out and about lol. Probz have too much of a social life :colondollar:

Can we swap lives for a few days? I got asked to go to dinner tonight by a couple of friends and my reply was "Sorry I can't, I've got an essay to write" ... :colondollar: I need my life back haha!
Can we swap lives for a few days? I got asked to go to dinner tonight by a couple of friends and my reply was "Sorry I can't, I've got an essay to write" ... :colondollar: I need my life back haha!

Haha, that could be good...could also end very badly in which case we'd feel like we re-made freaky Friday :rofl:
Oh really?! I would've binned off that h/w until Sunday or something. I always go to dinner and that :smile:
The trick is to sleep for a very little amount of time :tongue: I tend to do my work between 12 and 3am unless I'm out lol. Dw I think when we all exams are finally over all will be fine!!! :biggrin: I'm counting down the days hehe.
Original post by Qari

Good luck :smile:
Reply 8052
Good luck :smile:

Thanks, have you applied?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kezza Wilson
What is everyone up to this evening?

Nothing :colone: Probably watch the Ashes highlights or something...looks like England are doing badly. :colone: :tongue:

Original post by Qari

Good luck mate! :crossedf:
Original post by Qari
Thanks, have you applied?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No problem :h: Nope. Taking a gap year...and when I do apply, I shall be applying abroad :tongue:
Haha, that could be good...could also end very badly in which case we'd feel like we re-made freaky Friday :rofl:
Oh really?! I would've binned off that h/w until Sunday or something. I always go to dinner and that :smile:
The trick is to sleep for a very little amount of time :tongue: I tend to do my work between 12 and 3am unless I'm out lol. Dw I think when we all exams are finally over all will be fine!!! :biggrin: I'm counting down the days hehe.

Oh my god that would be amazing hahaha! Let's do it :cool: The thing is, I usually save my homework till last minute, but ever since I got an offer from my top choice, I've decided to become a good girl and do all my work the day I get it :rolleyes: However, I still don't sleep at all cause I just spend my night procrastinating.. :tongue:
Oh god, you're crazy. How on earth do you concentrate between 12-3am?! My mind shuts off at 9pm haha! And the day I finish my last A2 exam will be the best day of my life :colone:
Reply 8056
No problem :h: Nope. Taking a gap year...and when I do apply, I shall be applying abroad :tongue:

Sounds good. Have fun & where you thinking of applying?
I.might apply abroad as well :biggrin:

Original post by usycool1
Nothing :colone: Probably watch the Ashes highlights or something...looks like England are doing badly. :colone: :tongue:

Good luck mate! :crossedf:

Thanks, have you heard back from others yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8057

Awkward. I thought you were a boy :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Qari
Awkward. I thought you were a boy :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

My picture is a girl plus I've got the female symbol next to my name :rolleyes: Why'd you think I was a boy hahaha?
Original post by Paparazzo
I really like Liverpool but if I could go somewhere that was much more respected then I would, of course. But I think that I'm going to stick with my choices now regardless of what school say.

Ahh ok, good luck then! They really shouldn't be allowed to mess you around that much :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile