The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Sorry if its been posted but I laughed so hard.

[video="youtube;Y_NmwtttzA8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_NmwtttzA8[/video]
My question is: why do people watch this when they can watch Rugby Union? Obviously a superior game.
Original post by beepbeeprichie
My question is: why do people watch this when they can watch Rugby Union? Obviously a superior game.

Well it's not obviously a superior game... thus the difference in opinion

Get this **** out of here.

Oh come on, you can troll better than that... (or give some good reasons :wink:)
Original post by cant_think_of_name
Oh come on, you can troll better than that... (or give some good reasons :wink:)

But Rugby is for men, american football is for wimps look at all that padding!
Original post by Malevolent
But Rugby is for men, american football is for wimps look at all that padding!

Exactly! I mean you could send a 300lb linebacker to tackle me and it wouldn't hurt me because of all that padding. Rugby is for real mean (whatever one of those is) and only pansies play American football!

(*cough* Bryant McKinnie).
Original post by cant_think_of_name
Exactly! I mean you could send a 300lb linebacker to tackle me and it wouldn't hurt me because of all that padding. Rugby is for real mean (whatever one of those is) and only pansies play American football!

(*cough* Bryant McKinnie).

What a bunch of little girls honestly...
Some good games today. Imagine what would happen if Ohio State and FSU lost :coma:
Really want Auburn or Mizzou to go to the bowl not freaking Ohio and their powderpuff schedule...
Reply 7630
I've seen a few mocks with Clowney going to the Texans. Imagine Watt and Clowney my god could be carnage :coma:

Also seen one or two mention Anthony Barr? :holmes:

I've seen Anthony Barr mentioned as the top LB prospect. I've also heard Derek Carr being touted as potentially the second QB off the board.
This game is tuning out to be a cracker!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tre mason is doing something special tonight...

Posted from TSR Mobile
American football is just a crappy copy of rugby. Just like how baseball is a crappy version of cricket.
Reply 7634
Tre mason is doing something special tonight...

Posted from TSR Mobile

500 total rushing yards:gasp:

Incredible game
American football is just a crappy copy of rugby. Just like how baseball is a crappy version of cricket.

Sure thing mate.

Dirtiest play of the season right there. Totally uncalled for.

This game has over 1000 yards of combined offence in 3 quarters :coma:

Original post by Wattsy
I've seen Anthony Barr mentioned as the top LB prospect. I've also heard Derek Carr being touted as potentially the second QB off the board.

Yup him and Mosley are the highest I think.

Not sure who Houston will go for.
Original post by Zubby77
500 total rushing yards:gasp:

Incredible game

Can't handle this game man :rofl:
Hes only like 30 more yards away from Auburn individual record :redface:
Tre Mason :congrats:

From 0-8 and now SEC champs pretty amazing.
If Duke could pull off and upset and Michigan state beat Ohio that would be swell :moon:

Latest