The Student Room Group

btec sport level 3 help

need help with sporting examples for the following:

Define Research, Qualitative research, and Quantitave research.
What I understand the definitions mean?
Main characteristics of Qualitative and Quantitave research (table)
Define Validity & Different types of validity and practical examples and factors.
Define Reliability & Different types of reliability and practical examples and factors.
Define Accuracy & Precision accompanied by practical, sport/research based examples of accuracy and precision.
Definitions of each of the types and classifications of data, with accompanying sport/ exercise based examples.

thanks in advanced
Reply 2
Hi i am stuck on P3 unit 39, the question is: describe two different trends and their effect on the
services and products offered by sports and leisure facilities. im was just wandering if anyone doing this bec knows what it means by 'trend'?
many thanks
Reply 3
im stuck on the review on the six week training plan unit 4 can you give me an idea on how to do it ?
Reply 4
Original post by tess1234567
Hi i am stuck on P3 unit 39, the question is: describe two different trends and their effect on the
services and products offered by sports and leisure facilities. im was just wandering if anyone doing this bec knows what it means by 'trend'?
many thanks

your a stupid **** then init fam
Stuck on unit 2 final assignment, physiological review. What should happen to blood pressure after interval and continuous training?

Quick Reply

Latest