The Student Room Group

There is no WBA Society on here is there? The Societies are only for bigger clubs?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by manchesterunited15
then brought out a DVD to commemorate the occasion :laugh: How small time do you wanna be?

To be fair, it's a poor town and no one has any (legally obtained) DVD players (or VHS, for that matter). Safe to say only distant people will be ordering it and besides, Jeremy Peace is broke, the town is worth minus 2 billion pounds, in short... WE NEED THE MONEY :biggrin: :colondollar:
then brought out a DVD to commemorate the occasion :laugh: How small time do you wanna be?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Manchester-United-6-1-Versus-Arsenal/dp/B00005AWGD

About as small as that.

#js

Will rep, you took the bants.
Spurs made some merchandise out of their 5-1 victory over Arsenal in the semi-finals of the League Cup. I seem to remember some mugs being made of it too. Not sure if that is the added joke from the club doing that. Below is a listing of it as a DVD.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Tottenham-Hotspur-5-Arsenal-1-22-01-08-Spurs-DVD-Juande-Ramos-/300720647520?pt=UK_CDsDVDs_DVDs_DVDs_GL&hash=item460458ed60

The jokes saying Arsenal have a 100 DVD box set of their victories in response was funny though.
Original post by pinda.college
Once you get banned are you not allowed to make new accounts?

No, because that would defeat the point of the ban.
Reply 66
Original post by madders94
Boing boing :smile: I'm a Baggies fan, just not a frequenter of the football forums on here. They don't take kindly to girls.

cool what do you think of the Amalfitano (sorry if Ive spent his name wrong)?
Evening lads :smile:.
Reply 68
Original post by Wilfred Little
Evening lads :smile:.

Haha, 2-0.
Those Baggies won't be singing that 'We know what we are' song any more.
I've said all along, West Brom being good? Won't last. There's only one team in the midlands :wink:
West Brom I have a feeling will get bounced.
Evening lads :wink:.

You know what you are, perennial bottlers.
As are we :sad:

Waiting for the next Lehmby dupe to appear, though I have a feeling he might lay low after last night.
Reply 72
Well there's a West Ham society but no body seems to post in it ..

Quick Reply

Latest