Original post by Malevolent
Splegge are you a girl? :tongue:

:yes:

Weren't expecting that were you? :ahee:
Original post by Splenge007
:yes:

Weren't expecting that were you? :ahee:

No I was not :tongue:

Always assumed you were a guy but I never realized cause you have no gender symbol :ahee:
Original post by I'veGotAHadron
It happens every time !
We all tell them it looks good .. whilst holding back the tears :frown:

Rock those sideburns :wink:
Nah I think it looks alright !
If in doubt, shave it all off :wink:

So I went and had a shower, tried giving myself a fringe and voila ! My hair doesn't look so bad afterall, now if only it stays this way ...

badhairday7.jpg

Looks way better than mine. I'll post if mine improves after a shower tomorrow :awesome:
Reply 7185
This is me :smile:
127.jpg
Original post by JennaEmBee
OMG I googled her! BAD IMAGES, BAD IMAGES!!

I can definitely see a resemblance, I was watching a erm... Inspiring video of her (yep) and then popped onto this thread a while later and it reminded me.

Original post by Lialore
Thanks.
I call it 'deranged.'

Well I wouldn't call that. Somehow it reminds me of someone I have seen just can't remember whom.
Original post by ConnorB
my received rep from that post begs to differ.

Don't sweat it dude, we all look like people that we're proud and not so proud about.

Your rep is worthless. Admittedly, there are some vague similarities but we're not exactly talking about a spitting image. I'm not fat for a start. Now shove it up your arse***e.
Original post by Gemmegg
You're incredibly pretty!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Precious Illusions
Stunning.

Original post by leacor
You're gorgeous!!

Original post by Black Cat
Very pretty :biggrin:

My goodness, thank you :redface:
Original post by Apocrypha
I can definitely see a resemblance, I was watching a erm... Inspiring video of her (yep) and then popped onto this thread a while later and it reminded me.

That is one freakishly over edited picture! Ok maybe I can't see the resemblance because I don't look like my avatar everyday. Have giant curly hair that takes to straighten so I hardly bother. And I hardly ever wear so much makeup!
Original post by CaptainDudeson
Your rep is worthless. Admittedly, there are some vague similarities but we're not exactly talking about a spitting image. I'm not fat for a start. Now shove it up your arse***e.

I'll tell you what. How about you stop being a little sensitive ass-wipe and understand what friendly banter is. :rolleyes:
I'm Superman.

Original post by Vikki1805
I'm Superman.

More like SuperGirl

Supergirl.jpg
Just put my decorations up :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7195
Original post by AristoBrat!
IMG-20131130-WA0037.jpg

Unedited?! You mad bro! :pierre:

:redface:

Ooft:colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bab2dcKCYAA0phW.jpg
i didnt take it just now but its not edited and was the first one i took :smile:
Original post by laurenchelseafc
Bab2dcKCYAA0phW.jpg
i didnt take it just now but its not edited and was the first one i took :smile:

Dayum those eyes:smug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7198
Original post by Iamyourfather
Here's me at my mum's wedding. It was the only single shot of me taken on that day. As you can probably tell, I look pretty uncomfortable as I really wasn't in any mood to take a photo. The photo isn't edited, but the camera work is pretty shoddy.

Spoiler

Ouais je suis d'accord, Tu es une jolie fille noire. :fan:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by missfats
Dayum those eyes:smug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

tehe aw, my eyes are the only thing i like about me! they're really blue :biggrin:

Latest