The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Qari
Can't ignore family :biggrin: And snapchat I only use on weekends.

Posted from TSR Mobile

My family don't talk to me on whatsapp mwahahaha :colone: I use snapchat everywhere, particularly in the toilet :teehee:
Reply 8221
Original post by euphrosyne
My family don't talk to me on whatsapp mwahahaha :colone: I use snapchat everywhere, particularly in the toilet :teehee:

didn't need to know the last part :biggrin:
and they talk to me more on whatsapp then snapchat. family only use snapchat if they are making a journey somewhere.
Reply 8222
anyone here have a fantasy football team?
Can't wait until next week is over... :sigh:
Original post by Qari
didn't need to know the last part :biggrin:
and they talk to me more on whatsapp then snapchat. family only use snapchat if they are making a journey somewhere.

They're clean photos, don't worry :colondollar:
Ah I don't have my family on any social networking site apart from Facebook, but I barely use that :rolleyes:
Original post by usycool1

Christmas holidays!!!!! :party2:
Reply 8226
They're clean photos, don't worry :colondollar:
Ah I don't have my family on any social networking site apart from Facebook, but I barely use that :rolleyes:

what clean photos can you take on the toilet haha :wink:
and snapchat isn't a social networking site. I only have them on Facebook as well :biggrin:
Reply 8227

you got mocks or something?
Original post by Qari
what clean photos can you take on the toilet haha :wink:
and snapchat isn't a social networking site. I only have them on Facebook as well :biggrin:

I just make sure the camera is pointing at my face and nothing lower :wink:

You know what I mean! (I consider Snapchat/Twitter/Instagram/Facebook to be social networking sites, although Snapchat/Instagram aren't really sites haha)
Reply 8229

You know what I mean! (I consider Snapchat/Twitter/Instagram/Facebook to be social networking sites, although Snapchat/Instagram aren't really sites haha)

They must be some entertaining snaps you on the toilet I mean haha :biggrin:
Instagram is a site, snapchat isn't. I used to go on Twitter 24/7 before then deactivated it and made new account but hardly go on there. Now it is either this or FPL :smile:
Christmas holidays!!!!! :party2:

:woo:

Original post by Qari
you got mocks or something?

Mocks, mock interview, chemistry coursework (OCR salters... :colonhash:), biology coursework... :sigh:
Reply 8231
:woo:

Mocks, mock interview, chemistry coursework (OCR salters... :colonhash:), biology coursework... :sigh:

good luck m8, my mocks are after the holidays :frown:
Reply 8232
Left the library at 6 this morning :sad:
I used to find Twitter extremely distracting. But, TSR has successfully replaced Twitter :rolleyes: Snapchat will always be the winner, I think I just amuse myself with my unattractiveness :cool:

I'm applying to Edinburgh, Exeter, Liverpool, Warwick and York for Law (already have offers for the 1st three and did an interview at York) but I still don't have the motivation to delete the app. I love it too much! Help me :tongue:

Are you sure, theirs a cheeky wink smiley in there :tongue:
Do you do geography A level? :biggrin:
Hmm in order to delete the app you will have to find why you want to be successful and why you want to be a lawyer. :smile:
Reply 8234
Original post by lilGem
Left the library at 6 this morning :sad:

Wow. Now you are putting me off university

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8235
Original post by Qari
Wow. Now you are putting me off university

Posted from TSR Mobile

don't get me wrong I love university, last week of term is brutal for everyone BIO are just particularly mean :lol:
Original post by Blueray2
Are you sure, theirs a cheeky wink smiley in there :tongue:
Do you do geography A level? :biggrin:
Hmm in order to delete the app you will have to find why you want to be successful and why you want to be a lawyer. :smile:

Haha yes, I am positive! I'm too innocent to send naughty photos like that! :colondollar:
Nope, I do History, English Lit and Chemistry (used to do Maths). How about you? :smile:
That's very true, I'll try to detach myself from the app!
Original post by Qari
They must be some entertaining snaps you on the toilet I mean haha :biggrin:
Instagram is a site, snapchat isn't. I used to go on Twitter 24/7 before then deactivated it and made new account but hardly go on there. Now it is either this or FPL :smile:

Is my face not entertaining enough? :erm:
Hahaha you get what I mean! Ah likewise (replacing FPL with snapchat :colondollar:)
Reply 8238
Original post by lilGem
don't get me wrong I love university, last week of term is brutal for everyone BIO are just particularly mean :lol:

Ah fair enough

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8239
Is my face not entertaining enough? :erm:
Hahaha you get what I mean! Ah likewise (replacing FPL with snapchat :colondollar:)

Haven't seen it so can't answer.
Do you even know what FPL is?
With all the blushing it seems like you're not telling us something :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest