The Student Room Group
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website

Anyone studying Psychology or starting in Sept 2014????

Im starting online in Sept. Does anyone have any views on this program. I've had hell getting in...ive all been bounced all over the place and cant ever get an answer about anything!
Reply 1
Hi, I started this September :smile: I would say be prepared for the beginning of each module feeling like common sense, sometimes.
I do really enjoy it, and love the fact that the work experience which can be related to the degree, is so diverse.

Are you doing Open uni?

Hope this helps...:smile:
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Star90s
Hi, I started this September :smile: I would say be prepared for the beginning of each module feeling like common sense, sometimes.
I do really enjoy it, and love the fact that the work experience which can be related to the degree, is so diverse.

Are you doing Open uni?

Hope this helps...:smile:

It does, thankyou! Ok so it starts off easy your saying? Well thats good, Its been a while since Ive been in school so Id rather not be slapped in the face with work in the beginning lol. Is Open Uni like an orientation? Because I know nothing about this. I am starting online for my first year so I dont kno if I can make it :-(
Reply 3
If you studied psychology at A-level, you may get bit bored..BUT that doesn't mean to say you shouldn't keep continuously revising (a lesson I've learned).

I don't know what you mean, Open university is where the majority of your degree is taught online, and they send you text books and other course materials to support your learning. Which institutions have you applied to?

And of course you can make it!
Reply 4
Original post by RaquelR.
Im starting online in Sept. Does anyone have any views on this program. I've had hell getting in...ive all been bounced all over the place and cant ever get an answer about anything!

Hey Raquel,
I started my Psychology degree in 2010 at UEL, graduated in 2013 and started my psychology masters (again at UEL).

I loved it!!

four years I have been there and I cant fault it. Like the other person who replied, you have to be on top of your work. make sure you read everything that is recommended to you by lectures. if you want to know more about psychology at UEL, dont hesitate to contact me.

Halle

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending