The Student Room Group

Geography question

I am currently studying for IGCSE Geography.

Originally, at GCSE Geography, I got a D. I am therefore attempting to improve my grade, but IGCSE Geography is the only possible option available to me.

I was just wondering: If I get a C or above in IGCSE Geography, then will this render my old grade for the GCSE irrelevent? Would I be able to completely replace it with the new grade on my CV? (Even when one is GCSE and the other IGCSE?)
Reply 1
Anyone?
Original post by WomenFartLoads
Anyone?

I actually don't know but sounds like there 2 different exam boards so u may have 2 different results. I will research lol XD. But yeah apparently IGCSE is harder XD
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by WomenFartLoads
I am currently studying for IGCSE Geography.

Originally, at GCSE Geography, I got a D. I am therefore attempting to improve my grade, but IGCSE Geography is the only possible option available to me.

I was just wondering: If I get a C or above in IGCSE Geography, then will this render my old grade for the GCSE irrelevent? Would I be able to completely replace it with the new grade on my CV? (Even when one is GCSE and the other IGCSE?)

I don't think it will replace the old one, since they're different boards. However, seriously don't worry about your CV. Most people literally just say how many grades they got A*-C because GCSEs really don't matter a lot.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending