The Student Room Group
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

Oxford Brookes Applicants for September 2014

Scroll to see replies

Yes.. Finally an offer from Oxford Brookes! My main choice so I'm definitely going there!

Only a BCC :biggrin:
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford
Original post by jarekd1234
Yes.. Finally an offer from Oxford Brookes! My main choice so I'm definitely going there!

Only a BCC :biggrin:

Haha congrats. That actually sounds a great offer so good luck :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
what sort of offers have people been getting for History?
Original post by maryamzahid
Haha congrats. That actually sounds a great offer so good luck :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks! I've put OB as my firm now. Honestly, I can't wait for uni now.. A whole new adventure.

Are you applying there as well?
Reply 144
Hey, does anyone know when you can start applying for accommodation?
Original post by jarekd1234
Thanks! I've put OB as my firm now. Honestly, I can't wait for uni now.. A whole new adventure.

Are you applying there as well?

Yeah I applied and got an offer too :smile: but I declined it as I firmed Liverpool and insured LJMU. but seriously the place is amazing and I would urge anyone to go to Oxford Brookes :P
I've got offers from Aston and Manchester but still waiting for Brooke's!
:frown: anyone got an offer yet to do with social sciences?! I've applied for sociology with media communications and culture.
Reply 147
Anyone here been invited along to the open day/interview day this coming Friday (I believe it's only for the technology-based subjects such as Computer Science)?
I applied 26th November (for human biology) but I've only had a confirmation email so far.. how long did everyone else have to wait? :smile:
Original post by Cat123456
I applied 26th November (for human biology) but I've only had a confirmation email so far.. how long did everyone else have to wait? :smile:

I sent it off on Nov 1 and still waiting :frown:
Original post by Barnus
I sent it off on Nov 1 and still waiting :frown:

oh my goodness I hate waiting!!! what did you apply for? :smile:
Reply 151
I've also applied to Brookes (sent the application on the 28th of October) and receieved my unconditonal offer on the 5th of December for Media, Communication and Culture. Something that made me immensely happy, of course! :biggrin:

Someone else that have applied to the same or a similar course?
this isn't the same as media, but i sent off my UCAS 29th of November and got an offer from Brookes for both the courses i applied for there (philosophy and philosophy combined with religion and theology) on the 3rd of December :biggrin: i was so happy, i still am! especially as it is my first choice!
oh my goodness I hate waiting!!! what did you apply for? :smile:

Publishing with Film :smile: but I'm getting anxious.. it's been more than a month! :frown:
Reply 154
Hi! I've applied saturday for architecture and I don't know what to expect because some got their offers within a few days and others are still waiting! This is really stressful!
Original post by Barnus
Publishing with Film :smile: but I'm getting anxious.. it's been more than a month! :frown:

some people have had to wait ages before they get offers, I wouldn't worry :smile: that said it's only my insurance.. I've already had 3 other offers but then again i need an insurance! I'm too confused abut whether I should be worried or not tbh! Anyway, good luck :biggrin:
Applied last Tuesday, received an offer for Mechanical Engineering this morning! Not sure if I'm going to go though. Anyone know if the Wheatley Campus is any good?
I applied last Thursday and received an offer this morning. I applied for a foundation year in computing so that I can complete a Software Engineering degree after and I honestly thought that I wouldn't get an offer. I was also looking at Manchester Met for Software Engineering and they also gave me an offer this morning.

I've heard that Brookes is much better than Manchester and I can't make up my mind as these Uni's were my first picks :frown:
some people have had to wait ages before they get offers, I wouldn't worry :smile: that said it's only my insurance.. I've already had 3 other offers but then again i need an insurance! I'm too confused abut whether I should be worried or not tbh! Anyway, good luck :biggrin:

Where else did you apply for? :smile:
Reply 159
Hi everyone,

I have an conditional offer for Publishing Media and i'm totally in love with the uni! I have put Brookes down as my firm choice :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending