The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7660
Original post by 419
How does the qb figure out who's who? Eagles are ****ed with their postcard play calls :laugh:

They should make one team where fluorescent jersey or something.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, commentator just went Calvin Johnson's covered by I have no idea. They'll be shin deep by the time this ends!
Reply 7661
What the **** was that Steelers play!? Had that stood it would have surely been the strangest TD in NFL history
So this is why I like the NFL...
Gronkowski probable torn ACL. That's all she wrote for our season...
Reply 7664
Original post by Malevolent
Gronkowski probable torn ACL. That's all she wrote for our season...

That's so awful.

In other news Harbaugh's clearly got to these officials, Never heard of 'let them play!?'
I swear being a Ravens fan is slowly killing my heart.
It's just too tense sometimes!
Original post by Wattsy
That's so awful.

In other news Harbaugh's clearly got to these officials, Never heard of 'let them play!?'

It really ****ing sucks. That's the NFL though can't aim high so got to go low.

Best TE by far just can't catch a break.
Reply 7667
It really ****ing sucks. That's the NFL though can't aim high so got to go low.

Best TE by far just can't catch a break.

I put him and Graham closer than you do but he's probably the best rounded tight end blocking/catching combination wise.

Seattle need to win!!!! 49er fans are too annoying! And ****ing PENALTIES!!! AAAARGGGH, so many yards lost!
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Wattsy

Seattle need to win!!!! 49er fans are too annoying! And ****ing PENALTIES!!! AAAARGGGH, so many yards lost!

I agree wholeheartedly. If Seattle win, I will be so happy :rolleyes:
Reply 7669
Do people reckon kapernick will make it out if his rookie contract?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Golden Tate... that was wonderful :cool:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 7671
Peyton needs to relax ffs 4tds already. Brady's record's history.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7672
Well, finally having no receivers caught up with Seattle :frown:
Original post by Kenan and Kel
So this is why I like the NFL...

Amen. I am 24 years old, but I am surely going to have a heart attack some point soon, with the excitement. Never a dull moment. Couldn't believe that last play in the Steelers game.
Original post by 419
Peyton needs to relax ffs 4tds already. Brady's record's history.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It was gone a long time ago :lol: people said Brady liked to pad his stats :rofl:

Best weekend I can remember in a long time. Saints are crushing the Panthers right now.

Might be an ACL tear for honey badger :sad:

Broncos should win AFC easy now. No gronk means we can't keep up with them. Man wilfork mayo vollmer and gronk all lost. Bill must have done something bad to upset the football gods :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Gonna need to draft a tight end now for sure. Luckily for us this years class is stacked with talent.
Seattle 49ers game doesn't really mean much. Playoffs will still go through Century link field.

They need to get better starts in games though much like the Patriots do :rofl:
Reply 7677
Gonna need to draft a tight end now for sure. Luckily for us this years class is stacked with talent.

Matt Miller has NE picking up Eric Ebron, that would be ideal for the Pats surely? His draft also has Manziel to the Raiders though so I'd proceed with caution.
Reply 7678
Sorry what? Gronkowski is easily the best TE in the league. Graham can only catch, Gronk can catch as well as block.

Gronk has 8 more touchdowns yet has played quite a bit less than Graham.

Still want gronk on your team instead of Graham?
Original post by ..DT..
Still want gronk on your team instead of Graham?

Yes. Gronk is flat out better. Injury doesn't make you worse still. Murders Graham in blocking. Equal receiving. Graham is a great receiver but if we're talking tight end position here give me Gronk.

Latest