The Student Room Group

Chemistry Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bookler_Natsu
Quite a lot i think although i can't tell which one is applicant which one is student

Posted from TSR Mobile

Were you greeted by a chemist when you arrived? I think there's supposed to be one student for each subject.
Reply 981
Quite a lot i think although i can't tell which one is applicant which one is student

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well I hope you meet someone you like soon! If I have no interviews tomorrow, I'll go to an internet cafe and we can arrange to meet on here :smile:
Original post by theCreator
Were you greeted by a chemist when you arrived? I think there's supposed to be one student for each subject.

Nope, the student who greeted me I didn't even get a chance to ask them what course they're doing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gotzz
Well I hope you meet someone you like soon! If I have no interviews tomorrow, I'll go to an internet cafe and we can arrange to meet on here :smile:

Oh, oh! I have no interviews tomorrow I think! Unless some just suddenly pops up tomorrow morning...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 984
Oh, oh! I have no interviews tomorrow I think! Unless some just suddenly pops up tomorrow morning...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ok, I'll find out later. Leaving now, bye!
Ah I have Keble College Oxford interview tomorrow and reading through this thread has made it all sink in. I don't want to do it :frown: And now I have to pack..
Wadham, but I arrive tomorrow evening. What's the atmosphere like with the other candidates? Is it awkward? lol

Sorry for the questions, I'm just curious as to what to expect :biggrin:

I arrive tomorrow evening too.

Are we expected to talk to the other candidates? I'd rather just stay in my room for the entire time...
Original post by CJG21
I arrive tomorrow evening too.

Are we expected to talk to the other candidates? I'd rather just stay in my room for the entire time...

I think the evening I arrive I'll probably stay in my room and prepare for my interview the next morning, but I'll try to talk to others during breakfast and inbetween interviews. Trying to make the most of my time there :smile:
Reply 988
I'm here at Oxford now. Been here since 5. Everyone appears to be mingling in the JCR of my college (Lincoln) but i've gone up to my room now to do some revision and get a good nights sleep haha! They're watching The Holiday in the JCR :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ej95
I'm here at Oxford now. Been here since 5. Everyone appears to be mingling in the JCR of my college (Lincoln) but i've gone up to my room now to do some revision and get a good nights sleep haha! They're watching The Holiday in the JCR :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

So, how is it? :smile:
Quick question to any of you who've had York interviews - although I know most of you are probably at Oxford right now and I should have asked earlier haha. How should I dress? Were the people there dressed smartly or was it more casual? I know the interview itself is quite casual but I don't want to be underdressed. :colondollar:
Reply 991
Original post by ethery
Quick question to any of you who've had York interviews - although I know most of you are probably at Oxford right now and I should have asked earlier haha. How should I dress? Were the people there dressed smartly or was it more casual? I know the interview itself is quite casual but I don't want to be underdressed. :colondollar:

Everyone was casual. I wore black jeans and a jumper to mine :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 992
So, how is it? :smile:

It's really good! Got 2 interviews today though so I'm crapping myself a bit hahaha!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ej95
It's really good! Got 2 interviews today though so I'm crapping myself a bit hahaha!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good luck to everyone who has interviews today! :biggrin:
No interviews today whilst all other people's having an interview over two days... I'm just like the only one there, doing nothing

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 995
Good luck to everyone who has interviews today! :biggrin:

Thank you!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 996
Original post by RoseBrilliante
Anyone got an interview at Manchester this coming Thursday?

i have!
Can anyone tell me that if Imperial invite you for an interview then you are most likely going to get an offer and they are seriously considering you?
I've got my interview in a couple of days and was just wondering. Thanks and good luck to anyone else with interviews elsewere :smile:
Anyone coming for the chemistry meet up at the ice cream cafe?
I'm here already?

I'll wait till 15:01, if no one comes I'll go

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone coming for the chemistry meet up at the ice cream cafe?
I'm here already?

I'll wait till 15:01, if no one comes I'll go

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's tomorrow :smile:

Sorry if you misunderstood, all chemistry applicants must be in Oxford tomorrow, so that's why. (I'm still at home lol)
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending