The Student Room Group

What do girls think of guys wearing skinny jeans, like from Topman, good, bad?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
It looks trashy and just plain terrible.
Reply 41
Original post by ldha
I'm buying some clothes soon, and was interested to know what might be good items, as in shoes, trousers/jeans, tshirts etc... any ideas? What does your boyfriend wear?

On a (self-respecting) male, 'skinny' jeans should fit like this:

Any tighter, and you might as well retire yourself from the gene-pool.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 42
Original post by Profesh

No, I don't think those are tight enough, hardly any shape to them.
Original post by ForgetMe
How skinny are your jeans? :sexface:

Very skinny. :sexface:
Reply 44
Original post by Profesh

I don't even know if those are considered skinny. But they don't look that nice, and seriously it doesn't matter how skinny your jeans are they don't change your masculinity :tongue:
Reply 45
Ridiculous.. I'm neither slim or skinny yet super skinny (I actually thought they wouldn't be that skinny) look a lot better on me than regular bottoms :u: You don't have always to be skinny or slim :hmmm:]

really? how do they look on you?
Reply 46
I cringe when I see a guy wearing skinny jeans. If you can wear them then you need to do some squats!
Reply 47
Original post by Infinity_4652
Very skinny. :sexface:

Show a proof :sexface:

Original post by TheJay92
really? how do they look on you?

I finally have legs :teehee:
Show a proof :sexface:

You go first. :sexface:
Reply 49
You go first. :sexface:

image4xxl-1.jpgasos-brand-black-asos-super-skinny-chino-product-1-6233489-580944567_large_flex.jpeg

Mine are exactly like this and they look like that on me :teehee:

Oh and it's not me in the picture :mmm:
Original post by deviant182
I hate it. If a man can fit into the same jeans as me theres something wrong!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Maybe you're that something :'3
Reply 51
I always say, don't buy people clothes. :/ People have all sorts of weird and wonderful quirks when it comes to clothes shopping. Some people buy anything whereas others are meticulous. Some people only buy branded clothes, others buy anything. There is just too much to go wrong.

Original post by az08
I cringe when I see a guy wearing skinny jeans. If you can wear them then you need to do some squats!

You do know skinny jeans come in all shapes and sizes these days.. Its more to do with how the jeans are cut then weight lol.
Reply 52
I finally have legs :teehee:

fair enough, when you said that you weren't skinny or slim I was expecting you to be a far guy wearing skinny jeans
image4xxl-1.jpgasos-brand-black-asos-super-skinny-chino-product-1-6233489-580944567_large_flex.jpeg

Mine are exactly like this and they look like that on me :teehee:

Oh and it's not me in the picture :mmm:

image1xl.jpg 419NG7x1OAL._SX342_1.jpg

These are how mine look like and they make me feel really comfortable when i wear them. :^_^:
I hate wearing the straight and boot ones. :biggrin:
Reply 54
fair enough, when you said that you weren't skinny or slim I was expecting you to be a far guy wearing skinny jeans

Far?

image1xl.jpg 419NG7x1OAL._SX342_1.jpg

These are how mine look like and they make me feel really comfortable when i wear them. :^_^:
I hate wearing the straight and boot ones. :biggrin:

First few times my legs hurt because of how skinny my chinos were :biggrin: Shirtless and skinny jeans on you, mmm :sexface:
Reply 55
Some guys can pull off skinny jeans. However they look so gay when theyre skinny all the way to the bottom and end up looking like leggings.
Like this1386636531176.jpg

This is a nice fit for me1386636466001.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 56
Far?

sorry, I meant to say fat lol

Original post by 06gtaylo
Some guys can pull off skinny jeans. However they look so gay when theyre skinny all the way to the bottom and end up looking like leggings.
Like this1386636531176.jpg

I once got with a guy who was wearing those type of jeans/leggings and I found it insanely hot. it really suited him and I was like :sexface:

twinkish guys, while I hate, really gets me going :tongue:
Reply 57
i think they're good
Reply 58

I once got with a guy who was wearing those type of jeans/leggings and I found it insanely hot. it really suited him and I was like :sexface:

twinkish guys, while I hate, really gets me going :tongue:

Im not sure, looks a little feminine to me. What does twinkish mean?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Vixen47
Yesyesyes! Always good! Well, sometimes good. Depends on if you can pass it off.

What does my boyfriend wear? Well, the closest thing I have to one is my 8 month old nephew and I usually like him either naked and in his nappy or in a bodysuit/romper suit/babygrow/whathaveyou. I don't think this would apply to you, OP. :dontknow:

I hope you're supervised everytime you're around him.

Quick Reply

Latest