The Student Room Group

Chemistry Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bookler_Natsu
Just had my first interview and my heart is still pouncing right now! Couldn't stop saying omg on my way back to my room...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ffs same. I am so pissed. The maths questions were so obvious and he still had to basically help me to the answer. So annoyed :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by theCreator
Ffs same. I am so pissed. The maths questions were so obvious and he still had to basically help me to the answer. So annoyed :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same! I had really simple questions to start off with but my brain was switched off so I couldn't even answer it by myself!
I hope my next one would be a teeny weeny bit better...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey guys.
Did anyone go to the interview at Birmingam on the 4th of December & has not heard back yet...? I have a few friends with offers from that interview day who heard on Friday & Saturday and I still haven't heard..

Thanks!
- Sophie x

Also sorry to interrupt the Oxford/Cambridge interview chat! X
Arghh!!! I was just thinking about the interview questions and realised how solvable they could've been if my brain was fully switched on! And also realised how many bloody mistakes I've made as well!!!

It feels exactly the same as when you think back to a question after an important exam that you couldn't answer then and realise how easy it could've been when you thought of it the second time!

I am so annoyed with myself now!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Arghh!!! I was just thinking about the interview questions and realised how solvable they could've been if my brain was fully switched on! And also realised how many bloody mistakes I've made as well!!!

It feels exactly the same as when you think back to a question after an important exam that you couldn't answer then and realise how easy it could've been when you thought of it the second time!

I am so annoyed with myself now!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

This is exactly how I feel...I doubt I'll get in.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ffs same. I am so pissed. The maths questions were so obvious and he still had to basically help me to the answer. So annoyed :frown:Posted from TSR Mobile
this happened to me yesterday! It was an easy maths question looking back and he just fed me everything. Great day to decide to be slow.. :frown: And my organic was terrible too. This time something I had never seen before and she was too nice and I was too dumb and she told me everything. It would have been interesting had I not been mortified how next to no words were coming out of and how little potential I was showing..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me too. :frown:
Reply 1028
Is anyone going to the meet up at 3?????

Posted from TSR Mobile
Guys I can't go to the meet up any more :frown: I have interviews at 3.15 and 5.00!
I don't think the meet-up is going to happen, almost everyone has an interview unfortunately :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't think the meet-up is going to happen, almost everyone has an interview unfortunately :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

We could go later if people are free then?
Original post by lizz-ie

I'd be up for something later if my physical/organic interview goes well...if not I'm probably going to mope around in my room.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lizz-ie

I'd be up for it later.
Anyone here coming to an Imperial college interview tomorrow?
Also, anyone know what type of questions they ask?
Just had my final interview of the day.

It went even worse than the last one!!! Arghhhh!!! Why am I so dumb!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by johncallahan95
Anyone here coming to an Imperial college interview tomorrow?
Also, anyone know what type of questions they ask?

My interview was on 27/11. They just asked me stuff about my PS :P Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just had my final interview of the day.

It went even worse than the last one!!! Arghhhh!!! Why am I so dumb!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I felt as if this second one went better even though it was so much harder, they kept pressuring me into giving an answer when I just didn't know lol. They were just firing questios relentlessly!

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
How did everyobe else find it??
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1039
anyone going to the Manchester interviews on Thursday?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending