The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7680
I think its time to start playing with this incredibly difficult to gauge question.

Where does AJ McCarron get drafted and who does he go to?

I'll go with my gut instinct and say Rams in R3
Reply 7681
Original post by Malevolent
Yes. Gronk is flat out better. Injury doesn't make you worse still. Murders Graham in blocking. Equal receiving. Graham is a great receiver but if we're talking tight end position here give me Gronk.

Even if he can only manage 6 games a season? Not sure about that.
Original post by ..DT..
Even if he can only manage 6 games a season? Not sure about that.

Graham is only best TE but injury default and even then Id say Vernon Davis is just as good as him. Once again more complete :lol:
What a catch by A. Jeffrey, guy is coming on big time this season.
Cowboys defense is so bad. Lee is hobbled again :eek:
Reply 7685
Anyone got a seson ticket? I'm banking on good ticket availability for individual games. I think I'm going to the Jags/Cowboys game with my Uncle, brother and sister
Original post by Wattsy
I think its time to start playing with this incredibly difficult to gauge question.

Where does AJ McCarron get drafted and who does he go to?

I'll go with my gut instinct and say Rams in R3

I think he will go earlier honestly can see someone picking him in round two. If he was there still round three I want him for the Patriots understudy to TB12.

As for now I want Eric Ebron as our first rounder.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7687
Sup guys? Havent been on here for a while. Btw, who's in the final playing me in the TSR fantasy league? (Hernandez' pistol offense)
Reply 7688
Original post by bornab3
Sup guys? Havent been on here for a while. Btw, who's in the final playing me in the TSR fantasy league? (Hernandez' pistol offense)

That'd be me. You've got too much consistency for me to beat you without a few miracle games from either CJjr or Gordon.
NFL players thinking.

Whilst still playing: Please don't hit me low damn it, hit me high every day of the week.

Once Career is over: Suing NFL because they didn't protect me from brain injuries.
Absolutely gutted that Ravens-Pats has been flexed out of the SNF slot week 16.

I'll be at my Mum's for Christmas by then and she doesn't have internet access, so catching the game on Channel 4 was my only hope!

Thanks a lot NFL! :angry:
Reply 7691

I dont know how old or new this is, but ouch.
Reply 7692
Huge dilema. Mccown benched. Do I play Cutler or Ryan.
Original post by ..DT..

I dont know how old or new this is, but ouch.

Thats real old man haha, that one play made the rest of the world expect that kind of stuff from Clowney every game :lol:

Original post by ..DT..
Huge dilema. Mccown benched. Do I play Cutler or Ryan.

Such a bad moves by the Bears. They should stick with the hot hand as they have no room for error...
Lol man Philip Rivers :lol:
That Lions game with the blizzard was crazy.

I could find myself getting into this sport if there wasn't so many breaks/stoppages. Same with NBA :frown:
Kenan Allen is unbelievable. So pissed we passed on him.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Man some of Rivers throws have been on the dot.

Posted from TSR Mobile
If Broncos lose this, would be so good :coma:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Choke choke choke Peyton with the pick!

Latest