The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Helloooooo I’ve waited here for you…everlong.
I am your host IDukem and welcome ladies, gentleman, boys, girls and trans to ‘The wonderful and single’ thread. This where we talk about absolutely everything for about 2 weeks before a new thread is made…standard.

Now I know whatcha you new folk are thinking, ‘is this a dating thread?’ Lemme tell you for certain, this is not and I stress that this is NOT a dating thread. So if you feel obliged to go on asking the peoparellas on dates, you don’t have to at all. If you want to post your dating 101 profile or find out where your nearest mt. crumpet is, then feel free to cause hey! I won’t stop ya. But be warned for people may scream “ayayaya this is not a dating thread you Manta ray flavoured koala hair licking thunder doucher”.

You may find that a certain member tickles your interest and you want to speak with pure emotion or make sweet sensual love to them in the love shack. Well if that’s the case then all the power to you (with their consent for the latter of course).

If you managed to arrive in grand fashion into the realm of a relationship on a golden pumpkin whilst posting in this thread, then you’d be classified as “graduated” (weird huh?) and we’ll celebrate that bada$$ achievement in the OP of next thread!! Exciting right!?!? :biggrin:

If you can’t find your soulmate or fountain of love, the consolation prize is being a top 3 poster in this thread for which you’ll be highlighted for your achievement like I’ve done below:

Spoiler

I think I’d rather fall in love to be honest.

Anyway with out further ado, let me bring to you the stars of the last thread along with my insanely accurate interpretation of them.

Spoiler

So that just about covers these shenanigans, it’s time for me to declare this thread open by cutting the red ribbon and then getting wasted on cocktails whilst listening to the Vice City soundtrack.

P.s: I’m uplifting the ban set by Holby before me, you can call it “fred” if you so wish :h:
(edited 10 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
New thread

Yep I stole the first post

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
I'm hoping the quoting worked :lol:
Reply 3
Original post by IDukem
Helloooooo I’ve waited here for you…everlong.
I am your host IDukem and welcome ladies, gentleman, boys, girls and trans to ‘The wonderful and single’ thread. This where we talk about absolutely everything for about 2 weeks before a new thread is made…standard.

Now I know whatcha you new folk are thinking, ‘is this a dating thread?’ Lemme tell you for certain, this is not and I stress that this is NOT a dating thread. So if you feel obliged to go on asking the peoparellas on dates, you don’t have to at all. If you want to post your dating 101 profile or find out where your nearest mt. crumpet is, then feel free to cause hey! I won’t stop ya. But be warned for people may scream “ayayaya this is not a dating thread you Manta ray flavoured koala hair licking thunder doucher”.

You may find that a certain member tickles your interest and you want to speak with pure emotion or make sweet sensual love to them in the love shack. Well if that’s the case then all the power to you (with their consent for the latter of course).

If you managed to arrive in grand fashion into the realm of a relationship on a golden pumpkin whilst posting in this thread, then you’d be classified as “graduated” (weird huh?) and we’ll celebrate that bada$$ achievement in the OP of next thread!! Exciting right!?!? :biggrin:

If you can’t find your soulmate or fountain of love, the consolation prize is being a top 3 poster in this thread for which you’ll be highlighted for your achievement like I’ve done below:

Spoiler

I think I’d rather fall in love to be honest.

Anyway with out further ado, let me bring to you the stars of the last thread along with my insanely accurate interpretation of them.

Spoiler

So that just about covers these shenanigans, it’s time for me to declare this thread open by cutting the red ribbon and then getting wasted on cocktails whilst listening to the Vice City soundtrack.

P.s: I’m uplifting the ban set by Holby before me, you can call it “fred” if you so wish :h:

You missed me :frown:
Reply 4
Original post by natninja

Hahahahahahahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5

Sorry bud, I can't remember everyone :redface:

You'd have a message stating that you post long but insightful posts, but also knows when and how to have a laugh :h:
Reply 6
Original post by Tilly-Elizabeth
Hahahahahahahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Meanie!!!

Original post by IDukem
Sorry bud, I can't remember everyone :redface:

You'd have a message stating that you post long but insightful posts, but also knows when and how to have a laugh :h:

Long and insightful posts?! Why thank you :smile:
Reply 7

Long and insightful posts?! Why thank you :smile:

You used to back in the early stages of the last thread I swear!! If not, just take the compliment :lol:
Reply 8
Yay new thread :smile:
Reply 9
LOL! Thanks! I pride myself on my long posts :smug:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 10
Original post by Tilly-Elizabeth
New thread

Yep I stole the first post

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ya came back?! :biggrin: Hahahaha, how was your day out??? :smile:
Reply 12
'Sup all.
New thread woo
Reply 14
Wag1 my homies :biggrin:
Given up on homework for today!
Guess I can join in the thread now :smile:
Reply 16
Original post by lauraaaaa

:five: so have I :biggrin:
Oh sweet glorious weekend yay haha.
Reply 17
Original post by lauraaaaa

Duuuuuuude hi! Yeah I must have messed up the quoting :redface:
Reply 18
Original post by shadowdweller
Aha, it's fine :tongue:

It being OitNB? Not yet, had crazy amounts of work to catch up on

Posted from TSR Mobile

:biggrin:

Yeah...oh :sad: Well work comes first! hows that going uni an' all??? :smile:
Original post by IDukem
Duuuuuuude hi! Yeah I must have messed up the quoting :redface:

I haven't read through the OP yet, but from a precursory glance, you've added a semicolon to the end of each persons username, which is why the quotes didn't work.

Quick Reply

Latest