The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Original post by euphrosyne
Hiya! I decided to join in, thank you :biggrin: I'm Dana, nice to meet you! I'm good thank you, how are you? :love:

Hahaha. We'll just pray for each other, eventually we'll find someone :innocent:

Ahah now I'm even more forever alone, non-religious so I don't believe praying will work :teehee:. But yeah hopefully we do! :tongue:

Original post by lucine.B
:teehee: Me confident??? :rofl: I'm far from it :tongue: I tend to have a lot of confidence in others though :yep:. Seriously doubt that :lol:
I know :u: It shall happen and when it does I'll be there to tell you

Spoiler

:innocent:

Awesome! The more the merrier :biggrin: Lovely name, I know a couple people with your name; one spells it like you, the other spells it 'Dayna'. Likewise :bigsmile: Aw lovely, I'm alright thanks. Had another short day at sixth form today hehe. Hows your day been??? :smile:

Haha, high confidence in others then :tongue:. I'll be looking forward to that because that would mean I wouldn't be forever alone :lol:
Reply 7681
Everyone says they'll be forever alone but to be fair they'll probably find someone. But with me, no chance. I might as well buy a small isolated cottage in the woods and live there till I die.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Robbie242

Haha, high confidence in others then :tongue:. I'll be looking forward to that because that would mean I wouldn't be forever alone :lol:

Haha :tongue: Oh goodie :grin: It'll be soon so get ready :nyan: Its acoming :kart:

Original post by senz72
Everyone says they'll be forever alone but to be fair they'll probably find someone. But with me, no chance. I might as well buy a small isolated cottage in the woods and live there till I die.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Its only those 2 :tongue: No chance??? Thats not true. I'm sure you will find someone :smile: Or move to such a place with the person you meet and wanna spend the rest of your life with??? You really don't need to do that.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 7683

Its only those 2 :tongue: No chance??? Thats not true. I'm sure you will find someone :smile: Or move to such a place with the person you meet and wanna spend the rest of your life with??? You really don't need to do that.

Trust me I've got the face that scares people. :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Do not guilt trip me mister :tongue: I did not forget you :redface: I'm simply taking my time with my replies...forgive me?!! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease pweety pweety please :puppyeyes:

Spoiler

OK, pm me. :smile:

And this also....www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2520968 :biggrin:
Aw thank you! I haven't met anyone with my name, which is why I don't like it :colondollar: People never know how to say it, so it's a pain when I meet new people haha! I love yours though, it's got such an angelic sound to it :h: That's good to hear! I had a long day today, no frees! 6 hours of lessons :frown: I don't know how I survived during GCSE's with no frees :innocent:

Not a problem! Oh really??? Thats usually why people like them :tongue: The only ones I know that hate their name is cos other people have their names xD
Mmm I kinda like it too :mmm: N'aww haha really??? Ooh well I'm a total angel :innocent: :mmm: Yeah :smile:
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!! :eek3: I'd die is that happened to me. Neither do I :colondollar: Its so weird now I can barely do without them lol.

Original post by senz72
Trust me I've got the face that scares people. :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha! Come on now??? I know that's rubbish :tongue:
Original post by Infinity_4652

No proooooblem :biggrin:

Haha, replied :bigsmile:
Reply 7687

Haha! Come on now??? I know that's rubbish :tongue:

The worse thing I'm not even joking. I'm actually serious. :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DirtyHarry01
Anyone else doing AQA Business or Law?

Finished my AQA A level in Business last year. Wassup?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by senz72
The worse thing I'm not even joking. I'm actually serious. :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Really??? Well...I think that... Honestly one day someone shall look at your face and think its the most beautiful thing they have ever seen (she's the one you'll spend the rest of your life with :h:). It'll happen, trust me :smile:
Reply 7690
Original post by Tomsta
Congratz, where about is that?

Thanks, Its in Edinburgh:smile: Only uni in Scotland that does that course and its my first choice:smile:

The one in Edinburgh? Well done :biggrin:

Thats the one!! :P Thank you so much :smile:

Likewise :biggrin: Haha nothing to see, it shall happen one day! :tongue: :rofl: its the internet, never is a guarantee :mmm: who knows you may enter one blissful internet relationship :h:

Hey! Haven't seen you around before so welcome! :h: I'm Lucine, how are ya??? :smile:

Thats amazing!!! Well done gurl :congrats: *in scottish accent* so proud of ya :thumbsup: hehe.
Btw finally replied to your post :smile:

THANK YOU THANKYOU looool please not the scottish accent, still never fully understand it:colondollar:$
Ohhhh i was on my phone earlier so i didnt see it but saw it now:smile:
Reply 7691
Haha true dat :elefant: :hippie: Good ones tho :h:
Mmm. :smile: Ah no! nothing is ever boring, there's always a way to make it fun :biggrin: Complain away :tongue: I try not to complain, but sometimes its just too damn hard :redface: Aww, do you guys get any British or American channels via satellite and stuff like do you have Sky or cable or something??? Ah yes...most of the a-mah-zing free online websites have been blocked in the UK :sad: But I still have my ways :ahee: Yeah most of the time. Its okay you can ask :smile: Its free :aetsch: and well its easier than having to buy a DVD (though I own many :colondollar:) plus I can connect it to my tv and still watch it big. Also less hassle with going to the cinema even though I love the movies :bigsmile: Tbh I've just gotten so used to online now.

OMG! Sorry I thought I replied :redface: so so sorry hunny bunni :penguinhug:
HAHAHA! Of course not babez :tongue: Aw dw i feel your pain, such sad times :frown: :console: All will be fine soon...I hope!

NO?! AW, mine are the 1st week back :ahhhhh: but I'm kinda happy with that as it means we get it out of the way quickly...oh I'm sure you'll do fabulously well! :ahee: I on the other hand will do so badly :sadnod: ah well...wish the teachers weren't taking this so seriously! I only purposely flunk my mocks as it means I'll do a million times better in my real...gonna have to get a low-high grade somehow lol.

:shock: OMGooooooooooooooosh babez :zomg: my mom does the same thing hehe. Goes out to buy a coat, comes back with about 5 designer bags, 3 boots and some other shiz :rofl3: :eek3: Its worse when it comes to food! Goes out for one bottle of milk comes back with 10 bags of stuff we really don't need :rolleyes: but that's good, kind of got all your shopping done in one trip right??? :tongue: Gosh yes, thats a hell of a lotta wrapping :/ feel sorry for ya boo :jumphug: Procrastinating :innocent: who said that?! :mmm: I'm doing too much of that lately...cos I have like no h/w so haven't been sticking to my timetable :blushing: damn.

Oh god man I'd have to intervene lol. Cringe ain't good xD Or slowly walk out of the room lmfao. Force, honney ya gots to get in there and show 'em how its done :biggrin:

Considering the time frame we've decided to host in during Easter! That way we can make it the last major party before everyone needs to start properly revising. :smile: Is it really a good idea??? Thanks, I hope everyone likes it and wants to come :h:

Yeah...same. Takes a while but eventually get it done hehe.

haha thats okkk!!! yep, we're in it together bro:0

FIRST WEEK BACK?!!! id be sooo annoyed :redface: DAYUMMM!!! NO NO NO WE SHALL BOTH DO FAB LULU BEAR!!!
LOL nice technique:smile: my rents would literally put me on house arrest for EVERYTHING if i flunced anything:redface: plus id probs beat myself up for it.

i actually HATE shopping!! -unless if its for food. ahem and by food i mean chicken:smile:- thats the only part of christmas shopping i love, picking out the biggest chicken!!! I have issues with turkey ok... so i get my rents to buy chicken instead:smile:

lol, my other secret santa stuff came in the post today:P and still procrastinating -sigh-

im actully sticking to mines:redface: shockerr... guess theres a first time for everything huh?:colondollar:

lol nope, didnt end well for me last time! they got in trouble today though, because alot was disorganised. i just sit and chill:smile:

P.S. AGENTS OF SHIELD!!!!! I FINALLY CAUGHT UP, DAYUM... WARD JUST GETS BEAUTIFUL...AND BEAUTIFUL...AND MORE BEAUTIFUL...AND MORE MORE BEAUTIFUL.... IN EVERY EPISODE.
AHEM.
May&Ward:wink: they r cute together. MAY IS AMAZING AT FIGHTING OPMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG....:tongue:ppp
Reply 7692
Really??? Well...I think that... Honestly one day someone shall look at your face and think its the most beautiful thing they have ever seen (she's the one you'll spend the rest of your life with :h:). It'll happen, trust me :smile:

Let's hope so. Let's hope it happens within the next 8 years.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey everyone, long time no speak..ish.
Reply 7694
Waheyyy! I'll be in Edinburgh next year *fingers crossed* :biggrin:

oHHHHHH Edinburgh Uni?:O WOOOOOOOOO!!! its a beautiful city:P
p.s. i applied there aswell:smile:
Reply 7695
Yes ahhhhhh! It really is, I love it!
Have you heard from them?! I have an offer from them and they're my top choice, so I'm pretty chuffed :biggrin:

Same!!!

Nope:frown: not heard from them yet:/

WELL DONE OMGG!!! WOOOO!!!!! What did u apply for? Are u an english/scottish student?:smile:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7696
Ahh good luck hun, I'm sure you'll hear back from them soon!
Thank you :biggrin: I applied for Law and got an offer for BBB! I'm a British national but I reside outside the UK, so I classed myself as international :innocent: How about you? Is Edinburgh your top choice and what have you applied for? :smile:

Thanks and same to you:smile:
hopefully:colondollar:

THATS AMAZING!!!!!!! OMG CONGRATS!!!! -i know who to call when i need a lawyer then:wink:
Aaaaahhh thats so cool:smile:
Im a scottish student but im not scottish lol.
Edinburgh is just one of the Uni's i winged in there lol. Heriot Watt&St Andrews are my first choices:colondollar: I applied for Actuarial Science at HW and Economics&Mathematics at Edinburgh:smile:
Todays seminar made me think of my current situation
Reply 7698
Thank you so much!! :biggrin:
Hahaha, I'll be your lawyer (if I survive the first year of studying Law) :teehee:
Oh, that's interesting haha. Aw, well I wish you the very best! And wow, those seem like tough courses, that's amazing!

Ure very much so welcome:biggrin:

Lool im sure u will:smile:) u must be amazing at these political stuff to want to do law:smile:)

Thankyou!!! All the best to u too bbz:smile:) U'll ace it and get into Edinburgh i believe:smile:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CharlieTT
Finished my AQA A level in Business last year. Wassup?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh. Well I was wondering if you could give me some tips, we havent been taught to answer in any way so is there any structure you followed to answer questions?

Any other tips would be helpful, thank you :smile:

I wanna get a good grade so I can do Law at a good Uni.

Quick Reply

Latest