The Student Room Group

Liverpool University MMIs for Dentistry 2014

I was just wondering if anyone knows the dates for Liverpool University MMIs for entry into Dentistry 2014. Most other unis freely give this info on their websites. Leeds Uni for instance is 13 to 19 Dec 2013. I know someone who has applied to Liverpool and they can't find any info on the uni website so I thought TSR may be able to help.:smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hey I have also applied to liverpool and I rang them today to find out what was happening with the applications. They have suggested unsuccessful candidates will get a letter before Christmas and those invited for an interview will get a letter after Christmas with a interview date. Also they said interviews will be held in mid February. Hope this helps
Reply 2
Original post by Rbadgirl
Hey I have also applied to liverpool and I rang them today to find out what was happening with the applications. They have suggested unsuccessful candidates will get a letter before Christmas and those invited for an interview will get a letter after Christmas with a interview date. Also they said interviews will be held in mid February. Hope this helps

Yes, that does help. Thank you and good luck with your application:smile:
Reply 3
Hey has anyone heard back from Liverpool?
Reply 4
I'm too scared :frown:
Reply 5
Original post by DackSploit
I'm too scared :frown:

I am really scared too, I did ring them and they have said if it's a rejection it will be before Christmas and interview letter after Christmas so I'm really feeling the pressure at the moment. If anyone hears anything please let me know. I will be grateful :s
Reply 6
Original post by Rnata1
I am really scared too, I did ring them and they have said if it's a rejection it will be before Christmas and interview letter after Christmas so I'm really feeling the pressure at the moment. If anyone hears anything please let me know. I will be grateful :s

Wow, that is sure scary :B
I Hope I won't hear anything from them before christmas!
ahhh that's so scary! I'm praying for no post!!
Super glue the letterbox
Reply 9
Original post by still winning
Super glue the letterbox

Lol that's the best idea lets hope nothing comes thru before Christmas anything after Christmas is welcome. I just hope what they have told me is right.
This is the only uni I have left to hear back from. My friend got rejected 2 wks ago from Liverpool. I have 3 interviews I am hoping for a fourth
Reply 11
Original post by still winning
This is the only uni I have left to hear back from. My friend got rejected 2 wks ago from Liverpool. I have 3 interviews I am hoping for a fourth

Did he get rejected from Dentistry?
Yes
Reply 13
only 10 days left until Christmas....does that mean rejection letters are coming in the next week or so?:confused:
Reply 14
Has anyone got rejections?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone got any news on liverpool?
Reply 16
Original post by I Have No Imagination
Anyone got any news on liverpool?

They said the interviews would be staggered throughout Feb except for the week beginning the 17th...Also you can expect to hear form them 2 weeks before your interview date :smile:
Reply 17
People have been rejected :B
I'm still safeeeee.
Wow, I am heavily sweating, I feel like my future is all determined by Liverpool. My mom refuses that I do a gap year and would rather have me go to another country to do Dentistry. >_<
Liverpool interview 5th February*thank you Liverpool its now 4 applied and 4 interviews.
Reply 19
So so far the dates are 30th jan,4th feb and 5th feb? Also anyone who has interviews what are your stats please? :-)

Quick Reply

Latest