The Student Room Group

Leicester Medical Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ama2007
Are you a grad or school leaver? Wat was your score?

School leaver :smile:

59 I think :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think it's just if you've achieved your A2s. Don't need to bring in AS certificates, according to the email.

good luck for it, I'm like you, kind of looking forward to it :smile: I'll probably see you there :tongue:
Original post by Medicine Boy
good luck for it, I'm like you, kind of looking forward to it :smile: I'll probably see you there :tongue:

Hehe, I think MMI will be quite intense!

Yeah...we should have a code word...
Good luck to everyone with interviews in the coming week!! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi guys!

To all of you who have had an interview, did you go by car? If so where did you guys park? I have my interview tomorrow and I'm finding it hard to find a nearby car park. The best I have come up with so far is to park in the Victoria Park car park.

Did you guys park there or is there a better place?
Original post by minhle20
Hi guys!

To all of you who have had an interview, did you go by car? If so where did you guys park? I have my interview tomorrow and I'm finding it hard to find a nearby car park. The best I have come up with so far is to park in the Victoria Park car park.

Did you guys park there or is there a better place?

There are a few roads that are pay + display (opposite the medical school and the road going downhill - to its left).

http://www2.le.ac.uk/maps

(click on parking tap on the right)
Was anyone at the interview today and in the 3rd morning group by any chance? :P
Reply 1188
To those who had interviews today: how did it go? :smile:
Reply 1189
Original post by joeymr
To those who had interviews today: how did it go? :smile:

I have literally no idea! :redface: Felt like some parts went okay, others were certainly not so good, but what that means in the grand scheme of things I really don't know.. how did anyone else find it? :smile:
Is Leicester going to give me an interview by any chance? or shall I just sit here and drown in Lindor chocolates...
Reply 1191
Original post by t_weir
I have literally no idea! :redface: Felt like some parts went okay, others were certainly not so good, but what that means in the grand scheme of things I really don't know.. how did anyone else find it? :smile:

May I ask, which did you think was the most difficult station? I'm not asking for specifics, just what the station was generally testing (e.g. verbal, written, problem solving, etc).
Original post by t_weir

I know you can't give any qs but do they have your personal statement for any of the stations?
Original post by Jazzhopkid
I know you can't give any qs but do they have your personal statement for any of the stations?

No

I really cannot tell how mine went either

If you had your interview in the morning, you would have probably seen me. I was the last person to turn up and ended up sitting by myself on an empty table :tongue:
Original post by Tinuviel
No

I really cannot tell how mine went either

If you had your interview in the morning, you would have probably seen me. I was the last person to turn up and ended up sitting by myself on an empty table :tongue:

So is it like everyone says, there's pretty much nothing you can do to prepare? :redface:
Reply 1195
Original post by Mehhhh
May I ask, which did you think was the most difficult station? I'm not asking for specifics, just what the station was generally testing (e.g. verbal, written, problem solving, etc).

They were all pretty tricky in their own way, but I would say that problem solving/comprehension stations were particularly difficult, in my opinion anyway :smile:
Reply 1196
Original post by t_weir
They were all pretty tricky in their own way, but I would say that problem solving/comprehension stations were particularly difficult, in my opinion anyway :smile:

Thanks! Must...resist..urge...to ask...what kind of...problems...arghhh
Original post by t_weir

Do you feel you can't really prepare for what you experienced today?
Reply 1198
I had my interview today and I'm not sure how it went, I was happy with some parts bit unsure about others, it was quite fun tbh but the data interpretation station was my worst
Reply 1199
Original post by GCSE-help
Do you feel you can't really prepare for what you experienced today?

I don't think I could have done any better if I had prepared any more... You don't really know what to expect especially as there is no recall/ps stuff

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending