The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

University of Birmingham 2014 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 720
Original post by Mailedfist
Hahahahahahaha I discounted it due it being a town too, also its surprisingly not Russell group and no not completed any yet just done 4 AS and had an interview

And they gave you an offer of AA?! well done! Yeah, just keep it as your insurance, not your firm :wink: How'd your AS'S go?
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Original post by iLayton
And they gave you an offer of AA?! well done! Yeah, just keep it as your insurance, not your firm :wink: How'd your AS'S go?

Not as well as they should have, AABC, in maths, physics, chemistry and FM respectively... Stats and D2 really killed off my hopes of A in FM but I'll pull it back this year. :tongue:
Reply 722
Not as well as they should have, AABC, in maths, physics, chemistry and FM respectively... Stats and D2 really killed off my hopes of A in FM but I'll pull it back this year. :tongue:

Not bad mate! Mine were pretty similar! Are you dropping chem then? Chem had to be my hardest A-level! Well if you only need AA, An A in FM is just a bonus!
Original post by iLayton
Not bad mate! Mine were pretty similar! Are you dropping chem then? Chem had to be my hardest A-level! Well if you only need AA, An A in FM is just a bonus!

I really dunno, atm I'm still doing all four, I just love the chem too much to let it go and it'd be silly to drop any of the others... Pity I'm an OCR Salters Chemistry... :P
Reply 724
I really dunno, atm I'm still doing all four, I just love the chem too much to let it go and it'd be silly to drop any of the others... Pity I'm an OCR Salters Chemistry... :P

haha fair enough! What the hell is OCR Salters?!
Original post by iLayton
haha fair enough! What the hell is OCR Salters?!

its one of the more demanding exam board/specs for chemistry its A2 is like two exams and a HUGE extended research project.... which is absolutely killer
Reply 726
its one of the more demanding exam board/specs for chemistry its A2 is like two exams and a HUGE extended research project.... which is absolutely killer

Haha wow, i was on AQA, and that was hard enough! good luck! :smile:
Has anybody else received an offer for Medical Science at B'ham? and submitted accommodation for Mason?
Reply 728
Original post by curlyfries96
Has anybody else received an offer for Medical Science at B'ham? and submitted accommodation for Mason?

I got an offer :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kayy17
I got an offer :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats! :biggrin: What are your offer grades/which subjects are you taking this year?
Reply 730
Offer today for Accounting & Finance!
Got an offer for Environmental Science with Professional Placement Abroad :cool:
Reply 732
I have received an offer from Comp Sci (AAA) but still needed to attend a visit day.

I have questions to those who already had their interview for CompSci.
How is the interview process, was it one-on-one interview or group interview? Also on the aptitude test, how many questions are there? How much time you were given to complete the test?

Mine is next Saturday
Reply 733
Got my offer yesterday for Birmingham :biggrin:
Reply 734
Original post by curlyfries96

I've got an offer - AAB :smile:
Reply 735
Anyone applied to study Sport & Exercise Science? :smile:
Reply 736
Original post by limid19
I've got an offer - AAB :smile:

Well done! Me too with AAB as the conditions :smile:
Reply 737
Original post by hannahaw
Got my offer yesterday for Birmingham :biggrin:

When did you apply? :smile:
anyone received an offer for BSc Geography? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lileliza
Well done! Me too with AAB as the conditions :smile:

Well done! Its a shame Medical Science doesn't participate in the Unconditional Offers Scheme!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending