The Student Room Group

Simpsons:Tapped Out

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tinkerbell_xxx
You tap on the presents that appear in your town from the Christmas tree & your friends. Once you tap them they give you gift cards which count towards your personal prize :smile:

The new update is a lot easier, you can go to characters who aren't doing tasks by pressing the characters' face at the top left

Alright, any idea how often you get the presents from the tree? And how do you give them to friends, i went to a Friends town but couldnt see any options to place presents
If anyone wants to add me feel free :smile:

Amar_Gorania
It's happened, used to love playing but now I just couldn't give a crap about the new update. Was bound to happen at some point.
Have just added a few people off here, in case anyone was wondering who the person was they got a random add from.

My username's barneythecat in case anyone else fancies it
Original post by humza100
Alright, any idea how often you get the presents from the tree? And how do you give them to friends, i went to a Friends town but couldnt see any options to place presents

So far, I've gotten a few every time I log into the game, but I'm not sure how often its meant to be!

You can only give gift bags to friends (the purple icon at the top right when you're on a friends town)
Original post by tinkerbell_xxx
So far, I've gotten a few every time I log into the game, but I'm not sure how often its meant to be!

You can only give gift bags to friends (the purple icon at the top right when you're on a friends town)

Just went back on and collected more presents and some gift bags for the first time, so now i can. Thanks!
Is there any way of getting Christmas lights for buildings if you didn't get them last year?
I only started playing then so was too low a level to get them all.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1227
Original post by DarkMagic
Is there any way of getting Christmas lights for buildings if you didn't get them last year?
I only started playing then so was too low a level to get them all.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Looks like you can get them from the gold coins - produced by the egg nog bar.
Original post by Aula
Looks like you can get them from the gold coins - produced by the egg nog bar.

There's a task 'have decorated buildings', does that mean I need to buy decorations with gold coins?

I though the gold coins were for the spinning thing :confused:
Reply 1229
Original post by Milostar
There's a task 'have decorated buildings', does that mean I need to buy decorations with gold coins?

I though the gold coins were for the spinning thing :confused:

Sorry, I mean it looks like they're a prize from the spinning thing. First thing I won was decorated Muntz house. Not quite do useful when I bought them all last year, but y'know...

There may be some other way of getting them too though :dontknow:
Original post by Aula
Sorry, I mean it looks like they're a prize from the spinning thing. First thing I won was decorated Muntz house. Not quite do useful when I bought them all last year, but y'know...

There may be some other way of getting them too though :dontknow:

That's probably it. I'll keep trying my luck. So far I've just got an outfit for Homer and a Marge snowman

Is this year's winter theme similar to last years?
Original post by Milostar
That's probably it. I'll keep trying my luck. So far I've just got an outfit for Homer and a Marge snowman

Is this year's winter theme similar to last years?

It sort of is but I think this one is better :smile: Last year we had to collect coins and decorate houses and something else that I forgot :tongue:

But this year there are a lot more tasks and the introduction of the individual/community prizes :smile: Probably because they were so popular during Halloween
The community prizes will not happen - just gift bag drops means the tally is harder to increase and the limit of 2.4bn to get all 5? It's taken six days to reach around 200 million - no chance of reaching the remaining 2.2bn in 22 days...

Shame, the prospect of ebenezer burns and the yes guy were quite nice.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Stiff Little Fingers
The community prizes will not happen - just gift bag drops means the tally is harder to increase and the limit of 2.4bn to get all 5? It's taken six days to reach around 200 million - no chance of reaching the remaining 2.2bn in 22 days...

Shame, the prospect of ebenezer burns and the yes guy were quite nice.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was thinking they were a little high and tough to get, but I have faith that they will lower it if it looks like we're not going to make it
Only just seen this thread, love Tapped Out.

Could do with a few more friends to share my gift bags with (cheeky), so hit me up at adamdowds. Also for Fifa 14 on Origin for those who are football inclined.
If anyone wants extra neighbours i'm lilairyfai340 - I have more gift bags than i can get rid of :-/ x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by G8D
How do I check the community goals?

Press the candy cane trophy icon next to the Bart & Milhouse icon at the bottom right of your screen. Then you press on the icon which has a few of the characters on it :smile:
Reply 1238
Original post by G8D
I can't get anything good on the wheel :frown:
6 house skins in a row...

I got a flanders house :-D

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1239
Original post by G8D
Skin? I just got my 7th :nothing:<br />
<br />
I have Simpson's, Flanders, van Houten, Pink, Brown, Purple, Orange.

Well, I only get to play when Boris lets me :sad:

Quick Reply

Latest