London

LSE entry for 2014

Scroll to see replies

At least I haven't been rejected..
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2901

It seems like LSE is giving out offers on Thursdays and rejections on Fridays since last week. Has anyone got an offer last friday? (Please prove me wrong...)
Original post by minkwoo

It seems like LSE is giving out offers on Thursdays and rejections on Fridays since last week. Has anyone got an offer last friday? (Please prove me wrong...)

I hope you're wrong as my 5 weeks ends today :frown:
Reply 2903
Original post by Mike_123
Offer for BSc Economics! :smile:

PM me if you want my academics or advice, I'd be glad to help.

congratulations!!how long had you waited?
Reply 2904
Offer for BSc Government and Economics!
Reply 2905
Original post by minkwoo

WHAT?!!Really?!!
My 5 weeks email ends on Friday and I haven't heard anything at all!
So many straight Eco offers!
Anyone? Tell me this is not right...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2906
Original post by di_1996
WHAT?!!Really?!!
My 5 weeks email ends on Friday and I haven't heard anything at all!
So many straight Eco offers!
Anyone? Tell me this is not right...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well I got my 5 week email 7 weeks ago..and I haven't heard anything yet. Don't worry because many people did get an offer on Fridays..it's just last friday that lse gave out rejections (I think..)
Reply 2907
Original post by minkwoo
Well I got my 5 week email 7 weeks ago..and I haven't heard anything yet. Don't worry because many people did get an offer on Fridays..it's just last friday that lse gave out rejections (I think..)

Thanks for telling me this. I am just kind of freaking out now, but can do nothing but wait.

Good luck! I am sure you will get yours soon.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AH244
congratulations!!how long had you waited?

5 weeks
Received an offer for Bsc Economics today. 7 weeks into my 5 week email. I'm especially surprised as I thought my GCSE's would hold me back.
Reply 2910
Offer today for BA Geography at LSE!
Reply 2911
Original post by NedStark
Received an offer for Bsc Economics today. 7 weeks into my 5 week email. I'm especially surprised as I thought my GCSE's would hold me back.

Congratulations!
Offer Bsc Geography with Economics AAA!!
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 2913
Original post by di_1996
Wow!You must be one very strong applicant...My five weeks ends up tomorrow and I am still waiting and hear nothing yet. :s-smilie:
Can you tell me your application info., like your AS grades? Predicted grades?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I did say 3 weeks AFTER my 5 week so you have to wait.. but the waiting is worth it.
AS AAAB
A2 prediction A*A*A*
Reply 2914
Is there any history applicant who has also applied to Durham?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Smko
I did say 3 weeks AFTER my 5 week so you have to wait.. but the waiting is worth it.
AS AAAB
A2 prediction A*A*A*

What were your UMS and GCSE if you don't mind me asking?
Reply 2916
Any offers or rejections for Law? I'm on my 7th week since my five week e-mail and haven't heard about any Law offers/rejections for a good long while.
OMG I got an offer from LSE today for Economics as well!!!! I am chuffed to bits considering that I won't be able to get into Cambridge after my ridiculously bad interview.
Why do you think your interview was bad? My 2nd interview went better than the first (where I cocked up on some questions but got the answers after a little bit of prompting). And I'm also looking to study law at LSE, and received a 4 week email last week :s-smilie:
Original post by deatheater4134
Why do you think your interview was bad? My 2nd interview went better than the first (where I cocked up on some questions but got the answers after a little bit of prompting). And I'm also looking to study law at LSE, and received a 4 week email last week :s-smilie:

My interviews were similar to yours, the 2nd interview was much better than the first, but in the first I didn't understand half the questions (just didn't hear them properly) and then when I did understand them I got a lot of them wrong and the interviewers had to help me get to the right answer eventually.
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending